Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

About 17 years after I first started PSO, I finally got a character to level 200.

I managed to hit level 100 in V1, but never played V2 and only got up to 155 or so in the GC version. I had wanted to hit 200 in the GC version, but got sidetracked with other characters and Episode 3.

As a way of commemorating hitting 200 for the first time, I dug out the default Handgun and Frame you start out with that I stored in my bank and used them once I hit 25k XP to 200. I managed to get some kills with it in Ruins, showing the old gal had some life left in her. The cheapass pistol I started out with to kill some enemies in Normal Forest 1 ended up killing a few enemies in Ult Ruins 3, most notably a Del-D and Dark Bringer.

Now to chug some materials.

snypa level 200.png

snypa level 200 2.png

I'm sure there might be better but I'm personally happy with the crazy progress me and my group made. we seemed to have made it to Ultimate in a week. playing offline it took months for me and my buddy to make it that far on the ol' Gcube

Photon Drop, special/mindblowing considering:
Episode 1, Forest 1, first trip on Ragol on Ephinea
Second combat room, 2 Rappies, just hit lv 2 downing Rappy #1, destroyed some boxes after downing the SECOND Rappy.

RED ITEM!o_O

Nice! I have a 70h Durandal somewhere that I just used on non-fo's for that extra boost to MST to learn techs.

I have an accomplishment. Yesterday I was able to enjoy playing this game with my son for the first time. He had never played before. It brought great joy to see him enjoy something that I had poured so many hours into before he was even alive.
His commentary was hilarious. He thought that the Boomas were acting surprised, because when they'd appear they would raise their hands up into the air and scream, like we were interrupting them and they were shocked. He also thought Rappys were yellow peeps candy.

I have an accomplishment. Yesterday I was able to enjoy playing this game with my son for the first time. He had never played before. It brought great joy to see him enjoy something that I had poured so many hours into before he was even alive.
His commentary was hilarious. He thought that the Boomas were acting surprised, because when they'd appear they would raise their hands up into the air and scream, like we were interrupting them and they were shocked. He also thought Rappys were yellow peeps candy.

heartwarming :3 how old is your son?

Back