Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Maaaan, why can't I ever find cool shit tho...
=.=

0AMz59W.jpg

I've actually been playing quite a bit in the last few weeks for some reason, so I found a few useful things:

Y5AWw7T.jpg

bCCBTeg.jpg

PLJPI4f.jpg

This blows, I wish you could have hit on Two Kamui... :(

8Tn7oRq.jpg

Llx9NQU.jpg

4ZMopBk.jpg

I had 53 eggs that were rotting in my bank, so I gambled them all and the PSO Gods gifted me with 2 Blue-Black Stones, 1 V502 and 2 PDs. I felt the RNG was stuck in what I like to call a "good pattern". So my wife logged in to gamble her 60 eggs right after and got a Blue-Black Stone as well! XD And also a 35H Spread Needle. Not bad! Thank you RNGesus!

I will probably be back to being bored by PSO soon. :lenny:

The first item i've ever had drop for me on this server, that triggered a server message. Interestingly enough, I got this in the same game that a party member received a Red Ring as well. Lucky TTF! The %'s in the image were the base ones, I tekked it to 0/0/25/20

OCym1N3.jpg

Last edited:
I've been running a lot of Whitill EP2 lately without much luck. Started running PW3 boxes again and found this quickly.

65hit_dob.jpg

I'm tilted but not really because I already sphered another dob to 0/0/100/90|50 (machine was added two weeks ago). Oh well, maybe I can sphere this one in a year.

imo -5h is the most desireable stat a pwand can have. its that extra level of rarity/swag factor.

It's untekked for now, but yeah, 0'd with -5h is pretty cool. Undecided if I will keep it. I'm pretty new and probably need to gear my chars more than I need a luxury uber.

It's untekked for now, but yeah, 0'd with -5h is pretty cool. Undecided if I will keep it. I'm pretty new and probably need to gear my chars more than I need a luxury uber.
It's the most useful uber and it will [most likely] be awful to hunt another one when you want one for your forces. Gearing up characters isn't that bad as a lot of the essentials are stuff you acquire just from playing normally (like PDs for sranks).

Plus grinding for gear for your chars is part of the fun ;)

Last edited:
keep it @SLU , if u ever have to hunt a pwand again u will hate the day u have sold it~ getting gear is progress nya think @Ender found wonderful fitting words for it! xD

Back