Quick question - Quick answer

ahh okay. I did a couple missions under Side Story and that unlocked more of them. Now I can convert my enemy parts into weapons :)

Is there a better way for me to kill a Girtablulu with my RAcaseal than standing out of range using the special on my Bravace? I can kill them, it just takes ages and I need to farm these with her at some point.

Is there a better way for me to kill a Girtablulu with my RAcaseal than standing out of range using the special on my Bravace? I can kill them, it just takes ages and I need to farm these with her at some point.

You'll want to arrest the girta first either with spread needle or an arrest handgun/rifle, after that hit it with a demons weapon Srank Demons mechs/Slicer of Fanatic work best here it'll really help with that huge HP pool. Refresh arrest as needed.

Am I assuming correctly that you're using the special on Bravace because you don't deal enough damage normally yet?

If that's the case, leveling up/finishing your MAG if you haven't/sourcing some better equipment will help you out a lot. Also DiZzy's explanation is definitely the way to handle them once you have the equipment you need.

You'll want to arrest the girta first either with spread needle or an arrest handgun/rifle, after that hit it with a demons weapon Srank Demons mechs/Slicer of Fanatic work best here it'll really help with that huge HP pool. Refresh arrest as needed.
Did not think about Demons. You can get that on V.Hard non-rare weapons right? None of my characters are in Ultimate yet and I have no way (or time) to get S-Ranks but could find a Demons Laser with PW3 box runs if it's possible. Slicer of Fanatic is an option but I won't be able to farm that for a long time as my RAcaseal can't find them at all and both my FO (who can find them) are Lv43 and Lv47 so won't be reaching Ultimate any time soon.
Am I assuming correctly that you're using the special on Bravace because you don't deal enough damage normally yet?

If that's the case, leveling up/finishing your MAG if you haven't/sourcing some better equipment will help you out a lot. Also DiZzy's explanation is definitely the way to handle them once you have the equipment you need.
I am using the Bravace for that very reason. TBH my RAcaseal is only Lv55 (my highest level) and the Bravace is my best weapon currently but even normal Girtablulu are a pain in the ass. Nuking them with Grants is so much easier.

Thankfully after checking the drop charts again, my RAcaseal only needs to farm them in V.Hard which shouldn't be too bad once I actually have a way to hunt decent gear.

Thanks for the help guys :)

Don't need to be in ultimate to obtain sranks. Can get them with level one characters. You just need to play challenge mode (it sets your level and gear in the stage no matter what you have outside of cm). A few people on discord will cm with you to help out. Saving up the pds for the special is however a longer process; especially so for newer players. (pricey af, paganini is jew)

As for special locations:

So here's how it works:

Every area and difficulty has a "minimum rank" that can be applied to a weapon. This ranges from 0 to 4, meaning no special to tier 4.

Floor 1: 0/2/2/4
Floor 2: 0/2/3/4
Floor 3: 1/2/3/4
Floor 4: 1/3/3/4
Floor 5: 1/2/4/4
Floor 6: 1/3/4/4
Floor 7: 1/3/4/4
Floor 8: 2/3/4/4
Floor 9: 2/3/4/4
Floor 10: 2/3/4/4

Floors starting from Forest 1 / Temple α / Crater East, and the format being Floor: N/H/VH/U

In other words, if looking for tier 1 special, you should be hunting one of the map/difficulty combinations that have rank 1-2 and also drop the weapon you're looking for, otherwise you won't be able to find what you're looking for.

For VH specifically, it's impossible to find Tier 1 in Caves, it has to be found in Forest 1.

I'm not exactly sure how these ten floors list/work for e2 since I count 13 areas
[Temple a,
Temple b,
Spaceship 1,
Spaceship 2,
Jungle 1,
Jungle 2,
Mountains,
Seaside,
CCA,
Seabed lower,
Seabed Upper,
Towers East,
Tower West]
Maybe the CCA areas count as 1 separate to CCA :wacko:
But regardless, what it does specify is that in VH more than halve the later areas (covering Seabed) all have tier 4 specials available; (the top tiers). While unsure about how demons correlates to this list (being 2 tier only; I assume they don't count as 1/2 but like 2/4 or something), I would assume it drops with the other top tier specials. Plus even if Devils only drops and not Demons you can tekk any special a tier up as well as 10% and +3 grind so it's pretty likely obtainable. (just keep saying no, and re-tekking as desired).

Also for what weapons will drop based on you ID, you can check this: Weapon Frequency.

Going by that lasers would be easier found on Greenill, then Skyly with the rest being average drop except Pinkal trash. And Handguns are always equal. You could do those pw3 boxes for a few guns/lasers of different specials. Hit will be harder to obtain (or high hit rather) in VH but it's possible. And even at 0h these weapons can be useful until you have better. Don't underestimate unreduced weaponry and the ability of SNS (Special glitching).

Also if your going for arrest/hell try and grab a v501 unit, it will do wonders and is so cheap because v502 exists.

Sorry for wall of text @Prinny but I hope it helps.

Last edited:
Tower East / West are not separate maps, just copies of each other.

But basically:

Seaside / CCA take from the same floor data.
Seabed Lower / Tower take from the same floor data.

Tower East / West are not separate maps, just copies of each other.

But basically:

Seaside / CCA take from the same floor data.
Seabed Lower / Tower take from the same floor data.

And for e4?

Crater north, east, south, west, and interior. Sud Des 1, 2 + 3. 8 areas, how does that fit into the ten floors.

What would be a good S Rank to get my HUcats first?
(Allergic to EP2[except RT], so Hell would b a waste)
I think the core s-ranks for HUcasts are Arrest JC, Hell JC, and Zalure Gun. Not sure if I missed something else.

Back