Quick question - Quick answer

I died and went to PSO2 hell.
Just updated the game and saw in the patch notes something about a "damage cancel fix code." Whats all this about?

I died and went to PSO2 hell.
Just updated the game and saw in the patch notes something about a "damage cancel fix code." Whats all this about?

It's exactly as you said, code, for dmc fix which would you believe Is a patch for dmc, to fix it. Yeah, amazing. It really is.

It's exactly as you said, code, for dmc fix which would you believe Is a patch for dmc, to fix it. Yeah, amazing. It really is.
So its gonzo? I can spam Gifoie on my FO all I want and not get bitched at for dmc?

question regarding magical piece, do the stats matter on the wand you'll be using to make it?, or will it all be 0'd once converted, ty

The stats of the original wand carry over, as is the case with all combination weapons, although the stats only have aesthetic benefits, since you won't be using Magical Piece for physical attacks.

Which max stat plan is better for Racast?

http://schtserv.info/PSOTools/maxst...shield=27&unit1=49&unit2=4b&unit3=5f&unit4=5f

or

http://schtserv.info/PSOTools/maxst...shield=27&unit1=49&unit2=4b&unit3=5f&unit4=4e

EVP is pretty useless so not taking that much into consideration. I've never really equipped things to resist techniques so want some input knowledge from people that have. Would it be more useful to max out my def or to give an additional +6 to all resistances with heavenly/resistance while losing out on some def?

edit: based off discord chat, this was the best thing I could come up with http://schtserv.info/PSOTools/maxst...shield=27&unit1=49&unit2=4b&unit3=5f&unit4=5f

Last edited:
It would be more useful to use Cure/Resist units as needed (as in singular, not all/resists) and D-Parts (unless you reeallly want DFP, in which case BHC.)

But if you're hellbent on those plans, generally you would want your ATP and ATA hitting yellow faster...so the first one.

What encounters does Jizai shine in, if any?

Works with POSS for ata boost, which with Hell is op on lizards/recoboxes/sinow zele etcetc.

It is also the highest? ATP twin sword so it can do some pretty dmg. Enemies with bad evasion can be taken down with Jizai instead of cvulcs (such as Ill Gill) much easier. And in can do great damage on any single target in general.

How do you change an ogg?

Like, I know where they go in data folder etc but not how to change to my liking.

(fed of of wedding March, going to change it to idk)
I assume you just have to overwrite the ogg files with the ogg files you want (may or may not need the same length in playing time to avoid anomaly), and somehow prevent the launcher from rewriting it.

Length doesn't matter (don't make something infinitely big tho).
The only problem is the launcher overwriting stuff.

I would like to hear the reasons why people would play a XXcaseal over a cast, aesthetics aside. In which moments, with what equipment, encounter etc etc. are they shining? I'm really curious what people think about those two.

I would like to hear the reasons why people would play a XXcaseal over a cast, aesthetics aside. In which moments, with what equipment, encounter etc etc. are they shining? I'm really curious what people think about those two.
I have no experience with RAcaseal, so I'll just list some things about HUcaseal. Also, I'm not gonna try to make a case for HUcaseal being better than HUcast, because objectively HUcast is better. It's just that HUcaseal has a lot of little things that add up to make a very fun character to play. I personally enjoy playing HUcaseal more than HUcast.

First off, HUcaseal has a lot more ATA. 27 ATA to be exact. It's like adding 30 hit to all your weapons. For example, a HUcaseal with a Red Ring and basic 50 hit cvulcs has a total of 300 ATA. for a HUcast, to match that 300 ATA would need 80 hit cvulcs for a total of 303 ATA. 300 ATA puts you in the realm of using NSS combos instead of NNS or NHS combos. this also applies to other weapons with sacrificial specials. I'm pretty sure a HUcast using NHS combos will still do more damage than a HUcaseal using NSS, but she can a lot more damage than her ATP on paper would suggest. It also allows her an easier time using other specials. The extra ATA also makes HUcaseal an easier character to start out with because that new player doesn't need hit on their weapons nearly as bad as with a HUcast.

HUcaseal has really good weapon animations. Everyone mentions the doublesaber and dagger animations, which are unique to HUcaseal, but the female twin sword animation is also way better than the male animation. I think the slicer animation is better as well. I've heard the female sword animation is slightly faster, but leaves you slightly more vulnerable. HUcaseal doesn't really have any bad animations (except maybe fist and claw, but who cares). A HUcaseal with a Jizai, a POSS, and a V502 is almost like cheating against ep4 lizards.

HUcaseal can make use of both android only and female only equipment. That includes S-Parts, D-Parts, Gratia, Vivienne, Sweetheart, and Last Swan. Last Swan is worth a special mention. Last Swan can do a lot more damage vs. a 50 hit charge raygun. That weapon gets a bad rep due to lvl 80 HUneys spamming it everywhere, but it is really a fantastic handgun. Unfortunately she can't use Zanba or the special on Flowen's 3084, so she is stuck with Yunchang/Excal for a sacrificial multi-hit weapon

Also, the Jizai is not female only, but it is fantastic on HUcaseal so I wanted to mention it again.

This kinda turned into an essay, but I just wanted to point out why I think HUcaseal is really fun to play.

You forgot to mention that HUcaseal is the best looking character out of all of them. Like the most important reason to play her. :wacko:

Regarding sword animation, male and female have the same speed but male steps forward at the end which makes them more vulnerable than females. I also believe the double saber animation on HUcaseal is the same speed as other females as well, but it's faster than males (but I lost the frame data for this so I'd have to double check).

The only "bad" animation that HUcaseal has compared to HUcast, if I remember correctly, is saber, since it's a bit slower and also has an awkward step at the end.

You forgot to mention that HUcaseal is the best looking character out of all of them. Like the most important reason to play her. :wacko:
AHHH i forgot to add that!
Regarding sword animation, male and female have the same speed but male steps forward at the end which makes them more vulnerable than females. I also believe the double saber animation on HUcaseal is the same speed as other females as well, but it's faster than males (but I lost the frame data for this so I'd have to double check).

The only "bad" animation that HUcaseal has compared to HUcast, if I remember correctly, is saber, since it's a bit slower and also has an awkward step at the end.
Good info.

I made a quick video showing what a HUcaseal can do with a Jizai against lizards. Equipment is a Red Ring, 25 hit Jizai, Proof of Sword-Saint, and V502. EP4 Ultimate multiplayer mode.

Hey, does anyone know how to tell what stats an armor/shield will have after combining? Like I have a +3 def Spirit Garment, how good of an Aura Field or Love Heart would it make?

Back