Quick question - Quick answer

You don't need to land the killing blow with the lame itself, but you do need to land the killing blow with something while the lame equipped. For example, you cast gifoie and get 5 kills, you get 5 kills for the kill count. But if you tag 5 but someone else gets the killing blows, you don't get any kills counted. So it's far easier to unseal on a char that has techs, since the lame has to be equipped for the kills to count.

Can you do c-mode levels in disorder on this server? If not, can you still use that "Schthack" trick where only one person needed to have the wanted level opened (1c6 for example) and that person would pop up the menu right before choosing the challenge level, then everybody would leave the game, the person still in the game would select 1c6 (without starting) and everybody would rejoin and you'd be good to go?

Sorry for the piss poor explanation, but I'm guessing whoever used to play c-mode on Schthack way back when should understand what I'm talking about. (Yes, I haven't played this game in years... >_>)

Thanks!

Nope, you can't glitch here, everything has to be done in order.

Also hmm~ is this the Lileya from Eden as well? =o

No you can't glitch the stages, and must be done in order.

Edit: ninjaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Damn, that sucks. It was a practical trick, specially since the c-mode community was never huge (and it sounds like it hasn't changed...).

Yes, that's me, Zynetic! :p

I'll be honest I wouldn't really be against letting people do them out of order, since it's a pain finding people on the same stages as you (people don't want to do something for nothing etc. etc.), but that one is really up to the developers since they did the work to make it function as originally intended.

I'll be honest I wouldn't really be against letting people do them out of order, since it's a pain finding people on the same stages as you (people don't want to do something for nothing etc. etc.), but that one is really up to the developers since they did the work to make it function as originally intended.
Sometimes when previous stages have not been completed, the client won't even report to the ship that a stage was completed.
I don't know if this would affect ephinea's teth version tho, since Soda might rely on other stuff to process the end of a stage.

Last edited:
Anyone got a prize list for the trader/gambler guy next to the shop area? Does the prizes depend on ID's, difficulty etc?

Ed

Hi! As I sink my sword into my 1,500th Zu, I'm wondering what the rare enemy appearance rate is?

Since this and the first year on ephinea I wanted to know what the next event!

The next one should be around next month or two. Anniversary event perhaps.

Hi! As I sink my sword into my 1,500th Zu, I'm wondering what the rare enemy appearance rate is?

The rare appearance rate before any weekly boosts is 1/512.

------------
My Q's:
  • Just curious if anyone knows all the drops for Real Agito. I know of 'pinkal pal rappy' but what are the others?
  • The fastest way to Saint would be? LMB, or the last Gov in ep4? [whichever number that is] or any other options?

Does anyone have information on Gallon's Roulette odds? I know it's not a straight 1/12 for each of the spaces on the wheel because I've only landed on NOL once in approximately the last 300 coins I've spent. Given a straight 1/12 chance, this borders on statistically impossible. In fact, I've only landed on NOL 2 or 3 times during my entire existence on this server.

Paganini, the Nurses, and Chief Natasha seem pretty evenly distributed, but I'm almost 100% positive NOL uses a different set of odds such that, when it's about to land on her, it lands on of the the "boys" surrounding her over 90% of the time.

Is there any data in QEdit behind this that someone could share? I just like to know the actual odds.

Playing duo with my buddy and we need meseta. Are there any specific quests we or myself in solo could repeat for easy gear to sell?

Playing duo with my buddy and we need meseta. Are there any specific quests we or myself in solo could repeat for easy gear to sell?

Episode 4 one person mode Restless Lion. Pick up all gear from hunters. Sell. Complete quest. Collect reward.

• You can spam pw3 if you get a hell type weapon, just to the boxes, sell all the junk. Takes a few mins, and is great for building meseta.
  • Max attack anything, kill shit.
  • What @falkenjeff said.

Just curious if anyone knows all the drops for Real Agito. I know of 'pinkal pal rappy' but what are the others?

After the recent Ep.2 drop chart changes, the drops for Agito 1975 are as follows:

Pal Rappy -- Pinkal -- 1⁄21.33
Tollaw -- Viridia -- 1⁄28807.03
Tollaw -- Bluefull -- 1⁄28807.03
Tollaw -- Yellowboze -- 1⁄28807.03
Mil Lily (ep1) -- Whitill -- 1⁄21.33
Nano Dragon -- Oran -- 1⁄18331.75
Sinow Red -- Redria -- 1⁄18331.75
Delsaber (ep1) -- Greenill -- 1⁄22405.47
Gillchic (ep2) -- Skyly -- 1⁄33608.21
Mericus -- Purplenum -- 1⁄1280

Back