Quick question - Quick answer

These last few posts speak of the skill it takes to exel at challenge mode.

While we're on that topic. Recently I read that it's 5% across the board here. Was yellowboze episode 2 "extra" hit percent Nerfed? I'd like to know for sure whether it exists or not, especially because of these episode 2 changes. And I would probably consider it myself when choosing a section ID if it's true.

While we're on that topic. Recently I read that it's 5% across the board here. Was yellowboze episode 2 "extra" hit percent Nerfed? I'd like to know for sure whether it exists or not, especially because of these episode 2 changes. And I would probably consider it myself when choosing a section ID if it's true.

Yellowboze used to have an advantage when it came to probability of hit% in Episode 2, but all IDs were buffed (not nerfed! (: ) to 5% in this update on April 6, 2016. The old rates were as follows:
Episode was 1% all around except Yellowboze, which was 3%.

About ingame account passwords, can you use capital letters in your passwords now? The account creation page doesn't mention anything about it.

About ingame account passwords, can you use capital letters in your passwords now? The account creation page doesn't mention anything about it.

I've been using capital letters in my passwords ever since I started playing here, so I think there shouldn't be a problem (:

I know the Easter Egg Shop is in Episode 2, but I'm still not finding it... Where is it located exactly? (Old school GC player. Still new to this PC server thing...)

Hey, to convert enemy parts, do we actually have to do the government quests? Or can I just do the quests with Eleanor?

You can just do the solo quests in One Person, no need to do the government quests.

The only things you need to do the government quests for are adding hit to enemy weapons and playing Seat of the Heart. Getting though 9-1 to 9-5 is ez but a little repetitive if you do it in Normal, but getting Seat of the Heart unlocked takes so long it's easier to grab a PSO EpI and EPII+ ISO and a Gamecube emulator, remake your character and unlock everything with Gameshark codes, then play it via emulator instead of working to get it here.

I tried changing my name at Lv18 or so and typed '/modname' into chat. I was told that my name couldn't be blank, obviously. So I tried again and wrote '/modname Sarity', but it told me that I already used my rename.

Am I out of luck and just stuck with my original name? It's no biggie if I am, just wondering if there was any recourse.

How much EIC should one stack for Falz 2? Are there breakpoints?

Where can I find the ID- weapon type rates?

e.g. Viridia + Best non-rare Shot-type weapon rate (11%)
- Worst non-rare Slicer-type weapon rate (1%)

Back