Quick question - Quick answer

is there a way to "walmart patch" only specific areas?

eg: specific bosses lag the shit out of my buff slave.

is there also a way to only patch specific things in seabed? (eg: the water and.... idk why but some opaque tunnels lag it too, possibly from the line of photon energy across the wall).

is there a way to "walmart patch" only specific areas?

eg: specific bosses lag the shit out of my buff slave.

is there also a way to only patch specific things in seabed? (eg: the water and.... idk why but some opaque tunnels lag it too, possibly from the line of photon energy across the wall).
No different then patching anything else. just replace the problem areas instead of everything

What HP amount would cause RAmar to fall down instead of standing and getting chained to death on certain attacks? Pretty sure only HUcast, RAcast, RAcaseal, and Ramar don't fall down because of their high HP in certain deadly situations...

What HP amount would cause RAmar to fall down instead of standing and getting chained to death on certain attacks? Pretty sure only HUcast, RAcast, RAcaseal, and Ramar don't fall down because of their high HP in certain deadly situations...
Anything that does 25% or more of your max HP will knock you down (with a few exceptions probably)

I'm trying to unseal something for the first time. Am I correct that gifoie doesn't always register separate kills? Do most ppl just use simple techs (to kill things one at a time)?

Actually on this server ALL kills are registered. It used to be "frame kills" only, but it was bugged and not working properly, so it got changed back the the easy-mode way.

Rafoie all the monsters.

I know my RAmar doesn't fall over to Morfos.

Thanks @GuardianGirth for those troll morfos in those hallways lel

Weird. Running Mop up 1 is giving me different #'s of kills: Lame (83), Foie (60), Gifoie (51) and Rafoie (51).

Is that a quest with rappies? You have to actually kill rappies FYI. Not just scare them.

What is the best place to farm ep2 hildebears?

If you don't mind a bit of "ink" on your face, dolmolm research is pretty fun. Seabed can be a bit of a nightmare the first few times you do it, but once you learn the switches it can be cleared fairly quickly.

Be aware that you won't be able to use the shop, bank or medical centre once you start and that temple is only available when the initial quest has been completed.

Last edited:
So how does the Team points system work, exactly? I've been looking for a guide on it as I'm forming a group with a couple of friends who are new to the server. I know you get a lot through contributing rare items, how do you do so?

So how does the Team points system work, exactly? I've been looking for a guide on it as I'm forming a group with a couple of friends who are new to the server. I know you get a lot through contributing rare items, how do you do so?

Has to be a rare weapon.
Has to be in a game.
Can be tekked or untekked.

Menu (f12) > Team > Point Register > select weapon.

Note: It shows all rare weapons in your inventory so be careful not to donate a weapon that you do not wish to do so.

Looks like this:

Attachments

• PsoBB 2016-11-23 23-14-43-43.png
    PsoBB 2016-11-23 23-14-43-43.png
    937.9 KB · Views: 40
Back