Quick question - Quick answer

A while back, I saw someone talking about a "floor reader" in one of the lobbies (basically, tells you what items are lying about on the floor). This sounds ridiculously useful, i.e. you see a green box out of the way and don't know if it's a luck mat or an antidote.

I have two questions:

- Is this legit/an OK thing to use?
- If so, where do I find it? I'm not the best at Google-fu when it's not about Unix, but I thought I'd find more than zilch. I did not.

There's really no way to detect it, so it's probably okay to use. But um.... Frowned upon? idk lol

- If so, where do I find it? I'm not the best at Google-fu when it's not about Unix, but I thought I'd find more than zilch. I did not.

If it's not on our forums it's probably a virus (ie: you'll have to make it yourself). Broomop likes to make viruses and infect PSO people.

AFAIK it's only in use by the creator and nobody else is lunixmaster420 enough to figure it out

Not really that hard to make, but is not your usual trainer...
I have one (I didn't make it, helped just a bit with its development), but cannot share it :confused:
achFXNe.jpg

How to make a elenor mag with pbs?
Short answer: Use the cell on a mag with PB.
Long answer: there's two kind of Elenor mags available, one is from the shop, one is from event milestone item distribution. The one from shop won't have any PB but can have any stat like console mags, the one from distribution is like the generic normal mag cell.

Short answer: Use the cell on a mag with PB.
Long answer: there's two kind of Elenor mags available, one is from the shop, one is from event milestone item distribution. The one from shop won't have any PB but can have any stat like console mags, the one from distribution is like the generic normal mag cell.
What mag do you have to use it on? Also what cell is it? I feel like I don't have it or something, I'm soooo confused....

What mag do you have to use it on? Also what cell is it? I feel like I don't have it or something, I'm soooo confused....
Mag cell is "Heart of YN-0117", the mag to use it on is probably just any mag more than level 50, which in your preparation you should feed to the right levels and have the right PBs. Alternatively you buy the Elenor Mag directly from the Silver Badge Shop, which would function similar to console mags.

If you didn't know, both the cell and the directly bought mag are rewards from the Summer Event.

Edit:YN, not YM

Last edited:
A while back, I saw someone talking about a "floor reader" in one of the lobbies (basically, tells you what items are lying about on the floor). This sounds ridiculously useful, i.e. you see a green box out of the way and don't know if it's a luck mat or an antidote.

I have two questions:

You'd have to code it. I'd say its allowed since Jake coded one and uses it. You could probably ask him for the program. I don't remember if it was completely finished or not. It might have been a prototype but I've seen how it works.

Mag cell is "Heart of YM-0117", the mag to use it on is probably just any mag more than level 50, which in your preparation you should feed to the right levels and have the right PBs. Alternatively you buy the Elenor Mag directly from the Silver Badge Shop, which would function similar to console mags.

If you didn't know, both the cell and the directly bought mag are rewards from the Summer Event.

Well I tried to use it on a non-rare level 50 and it didn't work, which is why I was asking.

Do we know the exact feeding chart for YN-0117? I'm gonna use my Mag Cell soon, wanna be 100% certain first.
Should be the same as any Mag Cell mag. Not sure who to ask to better confirm this.
Also this link's mag feed chart was supposed to be the exact feed chart of Ephinea, which could be handy once you're certain.

Back