Quick question - Quick answer

Hi, Synchro does not increase the building rate of PBs, you can test this yourself.
Furthermore, IQ only affects the power of M&Y, the other PBs run off Synchro, not IQ. (I'm actually unsure about Leilla, but who cares about that one?) You can also test this yourself. Use a solo PB on something with a 0% Synchro mag and you might be lucky to do 100 damage (I don't actually know the answer to Skylar's question).

Fuck me then, I thought I had this all figured out from GC days. Guess I'm actually retarded.

Learn something new every day.

Aleron Ives said:
Each PB's damage is also boosted by a specific stat, e.g. having more EVP makes Estlla stronger.
Seriously?
This is the first time I've ever seen this mentioned :?:

Yeah, it's totally obscure. Cranberry was the one who discovered that Estlla uses EVP. The other PBs use other stats, but I don't remember which one uses which. Nobody pays much attention to it, since most Ultimate enemies have enough ELT to make PBs useless, anyway.

I cleared all of the tier 1 and tier 2 side quests but it didn't unlock any new ones. How do I get the next set of quests?

http://ephinea.pioneer2.net/faq.php

Q. Where are all the "One Person" quests?

A. To open up more Single Player or "One Person" quests, you actually have to complete the Government Quests Momoka and Elly give you.

For example, if you don't do any of them in Episode I, you'll never see quests like "The Value of Money", "The Lost Bride", "Secret Delivery" and so on.

The more you progress with doing both Government quests and the Single Player quests, the more quests will become available for you to play.

You can only do Single Player quests one time per difficulty, at first, but once you do ALL of them in a particular difficulty, they will all unlock for you to play in that difficulty repeatedly.

Progress in quests is saved on a per difficulty basis. Unlocking or beating quests in Normal does not affect Hard mode and so on.

They appear in One Person on Blue Burst because you're always online.

They didn't appear in One Person (offline) on GC because you had to be online to see the rappies.

Ah, very well then.

Still prolly better to hunt them in multi mode cuz it has more rappies and you can hunt on any difficulty.

falkenjeff said:
To answer my question from forever ago (how do I survive Dark Falz rabarta chain?):

Assuming you can survive one full chain, and only die if a second rabarta chain nicks you... There is always a delay before that 2nd chain might randomly hit you. If you use cure/freeze and trimate immediately after every rabarta chain, you won't die. Kill him before your trimates run out.
or just dont get hit.

More importantly, he just got lucky with getting hit by only one Rabarta. Running towards the opposite arm isn't a strategy that somehow makes you immune to getting chained to death.

falkenjeff said:
Does one person mode work sort of like offline mode did on GC, where monsters can't combo you to death? I seem to remember that on GC...
Nope, it's broken, because you're still online. Don't fight Ultimate Olga Flow in solo mode. His attacks still do tons of damage, as in GC offline, but you don't get respite on BB, so as soon as you stop falling down, you get instantly chained to death on form 1, just as you would with Baranz missles in online mode. Olga Flow is easier in multi mode than solo mode as a result.

falkenjeff said:
Do his attacks actually do more damage in solo mode? (I don't fall down in multi-mode at this point, so...)
The green orbs do something like 200 damage each offline, and the spinning green sword does like 300 damage offline, whereas the orbs do like 50 damage online and the sword does perhaps 5 damage.

When you're offline, two or three orbs may hit you simultaneously and cause you to fall down, but if only one hits you, respite saves you from getting hit by the rest of them. The spinning sword knocks you down, and when you get up, respite gives you enough time to cast Resta before you get hit a second time and fall down again. If you don't fall down, the sword hits you for 300 damage once every two seconds or so, because respite protects you from getting chained.

When you're online, the orbs peck you to death by hitting you with 50 damage 20+ times, and the spinning swords hits you with a chain of 5 damage constantly. You can use a mate, but you can't cast Resta, since you're always getting hit.

In BB solo mode, as soon as your HP gets high enough to not fall down from the orbs, they turn into Baranz missles and kill you instantly (since there is no way to always dodge them, as they come at you from different angles). At least you have the option of running from the green spinning sword, but if you get hit, you take 300 damage in a chain and die instantly with no hope of survival.

Can someone confirm that I cannot get v801 as a bluefull from astarks on very hard. I was going off this but under the drop rate on the website, it shows Caduceus as the drop. Just want to make sure before I waste more time trying to get something I can't actually get.

Back