Quick question - Quick answer

Is there way for me to check my kills so far for the current event?

Want to see if I'm close to the 8000 for latest reward :)

Is there way for me to check my kills so far for the current event?

Want to see if I'm close to the 8000 for latest reward :)
Talk to whoever is next to the person who gives you badges at end of MA4 quests. Irene in ep1, Gilliam in ep4, not sure his name in ep2.

That makes another quick question, what's the guy's name?

Yes, because it buffers the attack and will use it as soon as you possible can. You can also use the quick menu for this if you prefer.

Talk to whoever is next to the person who gives you badges at end of MA4 quests. Irene in ep1, Gilliam in ep4, not sure his name in ep2.

That makes another quick question, what's the guy's name?
Piggybacking this question to form another:

For milestone rewards behind kill gates, do kills only count towards the requirement for finished runs of MA4?

No, all kills in MA1/2/4 quests count regardless of if you finish the quest. I think Christmas Fiasco kills count too?

They all go towards the counter afaik. But in order to see how many you actually have it requires playing any MA4 and finishing. (to talk to the guy). Also there is no person with kill counter at the end of fiasco to ask.

No, all kills in MA1/2/4 quests count regardless of if you finish the quest. I think Christmas Fiasco kills count too?
They all go towards the counter afaik. But in order to see how many you actually have it requires playing any MA4 and finishing. (to talk to the guy). Also there is no person with kill counter at the end of fiasco to ask.
So I fully understand and just to be 100% on this: the only thing I'm 'screwing' myself out of by NOT finishing an MA4 or Fiasco run is just an NPC tracking my kill count? So regardless, all of my kills are being tracked by the server in regards to event kill counter and my eligibility by kill gated rewards?

Thanks for your input, Bliz and Spuz!

So I fully understand and just to be 100% on this: the only thing I'm 'screwing' myself out of by NOT finishing an MA4 or Fiasco run is just an NPC tracking my kill count? So regardless, all of my kills are being tracked by the server in regards to event kill counter and my eligibility by kill gated rewards?

You also won't get the badges which are awarded at end of MA4/Fiasco runs.

Well like @Melirei mentions you won't get the badges you receive for completion. That and also the points towards your hbr ranking. But your kills still count :)

What's the total enemy count in the three Fiasco quests?

I know EP1 is 617. Unsure about 2 or 4.

HUnewearl @ LV 200
--------------------------------
Shield: RED RING
Units: V101, SMARTLINK, V801
Mag: 5/95/100/0 @ LV 200
Mats: 0 left
- 99 Power
- 73 Mind
- 28 Luck
--------------------------------
All stats maxed out except:
DFP: -31
MST: -106
EVP: -130

that's what I'd use ^^
throw in adept and change stuff around if you wanna use one
BoVN maybe for people who hate slicer of brave boy. thirteen otherwise yaya

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a difference between the Demon's special on Slicer of Fanatic, versus Demon's on something like S-Rank J-Cutter... I read that S-ranks are unreduced, and looking at pso-world, it doesn't say if Slicer of Fanatic is unreduced :O

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a difference between the Demon's special on Slicer of Fanatic, versus Demon's on something like S-Rank J-Cutter... I read that S-ranks are unreduced, and looking at pso-world, it doesn't say if Slicer of Fanatic is unreduced :O

SoF is unreduced as well. It really just comes down to a difference in ATA.

Slicer of Fanatic is more ATA (can have hit too) and reaches further, while the S-Rank J-Cutter gets an extra target (3 vs 4).

Hello. I have a question regarding the drop rate bonus and how it affects enemy DAR. Lets say I am hunting SJS from Gi Gue's , under 80% DAR I have a 1/12k dropping. With 25% active DAR boost , the DAR rises up to 100% , Assuming I take 25% of 80 and add it to itself. Now , If I perhaps have 150% DAR boost , will Gi Gue's DAR cap out at 100% without the item drop rate itself being affected or does it add on to the item drop rate? Thanks.

Back