Quick question - Quick answer

I got a Zal Shot for my first S-Rank.
Never put the special on it though.. but it was a great starter weapon back then! (when charge weapons were uber rare in the shop)

Nope. Just want best to be able to ramar/ramarl solo. Thinking of getting a zerk needle, too. (Note, I have not enough pds for either at the moment).

Ramarl has JZ. And like nyte says shot would be better imo. But don't rly need. Can be nice at low lvl in ult. Zerk needle is cool too.

So I found an Ophelie Seize with 15% hit.

Will I be able to transfer that over to Mille Marteaux, or does Heaven Punisher need to be the one equipped? Which weapon's stats transfer over?
Personally I wouldn't use 15h OS for MM stat due to HP being so rare. Some find MM's base ATA to be good enough and prefer to have 3 areas instead too.
I heard something along the lines of: When you split a slime, out of the (up to 4) resultant slimes, only the first slime that dies can drop an item. For this reason you have to kill the red slime first if you want it to drop something, if one spawns from splitting.

Is there any truth to this?
Not sure, I don't think that's true, but I heard if you kill the host slime first then finish splitting the rest it could have problems... Hope I'm not spreading more rumors. Testing the scenario you asked should be easy: use current hbr and see how many drops splitted slimes drops.

Why is Rage de Feu Tempest? I see it everywhere listed as burning.

It is Burning. I have one and have used it many times. See picture:

Edit : If it is glitching for you (works fine for me), make a post in the technical support with picture of it casting Tempest.

Attachments

• Burning Rangers.png
    Burning Rangers.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
It is Burning. I have one and have used it many times. See picture:

Edit : If it is glitching for you (works fine for me), make a post in the technical support with picture of it casting Tempest.

That's crazy, have 2 and they both are tempest. Will post, thanks!

There's like 4 or 5 items labelled rage de feu in the items list. I never bothered to test them all but they might have different specials and the tempest one was added to the drops instead of the burning one?

There's like 4 or 5 items labelled rage de feu in the items list. I never bothered to test them all but they might have different specials and the tempest one was added to the drops instead of the burning one?

Lmao, what are the other rage specials?

How do I get Plat Badges and where is the shop for those? Only know about Bronze - Gold shops. Didn't even know Plat Badges existed until now.

How do I get Plat Badges and where is the shop for those? Only know about Bronze - Gold shops. Didn't even know Plat Badges existed until now.

To answer the second part of your question (about where to spend a plat badge), this is the NPC:

1633-acf380b4460004ea79e2261af7a0d52f.jpg

Credit @Spicy McNoodle

Hello,

I don't know if this question has been but I couldn't find it.

What does mother garb do and mothergarb+ (What are the difference)?
where can i find info on tech boosting items by %?

Thank you!

Back