Quick question - Quick answer

Ty!

One more question!
Does red ring bonus stats add to the base stat of the character?
Beside Luck.

Thanks ahead of time.

Ty!

One more question!
Does red ring bonus stats add to the base stat of the character?
Beside Luck.

Thanks ahead of time.
To add to falkenjeff's answer, DFP/EVP also do not add to base stat. They sort of are combined with the natural DFP/EVP stat of the armor.

Is the Genpei shield possible to get in any way?
It looks so cool... plus it's part of a set with Samurai Armor, which we'll be able to get again after the summer event is over.

Are there any information on the rate machine attribute enemies gets shocked by Zonde-series or Tempest-series?

Does Jizai have Hell or Unreduced Hell for its special? I'm seeing conflicting information online.

Is there a way to make a striker unit with 10 Def/ 145 Pow/ 45 Dex/ 0Mind?
Yep, it's pretty easy, actually.

With a Type B Section ID (GREENILL, BLUEFULL, PINKAL, ORAN, WHITILL)
Have a Hunter or Force make a Garuda, which is a level 50 mag that has DEX > POW > MIND
Then use your Heaven Striker Coat cell with the Garuda equipped to make a Striker Unit.
Feed it Sol Atomizers to get the Defense up to 10
then Dimates to raise Power to 145
Then Antidotes and/or Antiparalysis to raise Dexterity up to 45.

Refer to my spreadsheet in my signature for specifics.

Hey guys, i've got some question

What is the best stuff for HUcast ? I know about v101 and Red ring, but what else ? (weapons, armos, shield ...)
And what about FOnewearl?

I would also like to know what would be the best mind mag for a FOnewearl ? i'm thinking about full mind since i'll only go magical girl. I've seen a guide on psoworld but it looks so long lol, and i kinda like sato but i don't know if it's possible to make it full mind (like 180 mind at least)

since i'm playing HC atm, i would also like to know about fast mooning, i've seen on the forum people talking about that, does that actually work ?

Regards :)

Why is Reduced Demon's considered bad? I was reading this post by NDW...

Did you guys know that Demon's is reduced on a Vulcan? It has a 1/3 reduction on non-sacrificial specials.

Let's look at the effectiveness of this weapon.

Enemy: Girtablulu
HP: 17068

Weapon: Demon's Vulcan

Activation #1: 12801 HP
Activation #2: 9600.75 HP
Activation #3: 7200.56 HP
Activation #4: 5400.42 HP
Activation #5: 4050.31 HP
Activation #6: 3037.73 HP
Activation #7: 2278.30 HP
Activation #8: 1708.72 HP
Activation #9: 1281.54 HP
Activation #10: 961.16 HP

Now let's see this:

Demon's Laser/Raygun

Activation #1: 4267 HP
Activation #2: 1066.75 HP
Activation #3: 266.68 HP

Also Devil's/Demon's has a flat 50% activation rate, you'll have to rely on RNG for the special to activate after your weapon hits the enemy when it does.

So, Unreduced Demon's reduces life by 75% whereas Reduced Demon's only reduces it by 25%. However, Demon's also has a 50% activation rate. So, the Demon's Laser combo is likely to do either 75% or 94% of the target's health, while the Demon's Vulcan combo is likely to do either 68% or 76%. So, while the Laser wins in damage output, I feel there's something left out of the equation:

1. Demon's damage is mostly upfront - each consecutive hit of Demon's is significantly weaker.
2. Vulcan gets 9 tries to succeed the 50% chance, whereas Laser only gets 3.
3. Both weapons still take out a large chunk of total health.

It feels to me that a Demon's Vulcan is only slightly weaker, but significantly more dependable. So why do people call it junk? Am I missing something?

demon mechs have to hit multiple times to be as good as a a single hit from a raygun

srank demon mechs are really good and cover the best of both points and only have the downfall of no hit
but rangers doe
also they're expensive as shit rip

What is the best stuff for HUcast ? I know about v101 and Red ring, but what else ? (weapons, armos, shield ...)

I would also like to know what would be the best mind mag for a FOnewearl ? i'm thinking about full mind since i'll only go magical girl. I've seen a guide on psoworld but it looks so long lol, and i kinda like sato but i don't know if it's possible to make it full mind (like 180 mind at least)

since i'm playing HC atm, i would also like to know about fast mooning, i've seen on the forum people talking about that, does that actually work ?

Beast gear: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/best-items-for-each-class.364/

HUcast:
Charge vulcans/raygun/diska/caliber.
M&60 Vises.
DoB.
Redsword / zanba / TJS / DF.
Jizai, SnY.
BKB.
TK.
Arrest / hell J-Cutter. (sranks).
Excalibur.
PoSS, v101, v502, Heavenly/arms, smartlink, cure units
Kasumi bracer, Red ring, s-parts.
D-parts 1.0, Bovn, BHC.

The more 'hit %' the better.

FOney:

It really depends how you intend to play but....

Glide
Bringers Rifle, Guardiana
I assume foney can use SoF + Viv but perhaps her atp is tooo low, I can't recall.
Arrest / hell J-Cutter / demons cards (sranks)
v801, v101, v502, smartlink, cure units, adept.

Summit Moon / Magical Piece / P wand
or the elemental wands
Storm wand: indra, ice staff: dagon, fire staff: igni.

Merges with retorespect tech or Blue/yellow/red.
Frames with tech boosts etc

Tech boost thread: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/list-of-tech-boosts.965/

I am sure some people can go more in depth and add stuff. But I hope that helps.

Why is Reduced Demon's considered bad? I was reading this post by NDW...

So, Unreduced Demon's reduces life by 75% whereas Reduced Demon's only reduces it by 25%. However, Demon's also has a 50% activation rate. So, the Demon's Laser combo is likely to do either 75% or 94% of the target's health, while the Demon's Vulcan combo is likely to do either 68% or 76%. So, while the Laser wins in damage output, I feel there's something left out of the equation:

1. Demon's damage is mostly upfront - each consecutive hit of Demon's is significantly weaker.
2. Vulcan gets 9 tries to succeed the 50% chance, whereas Laser only gets 3.
3. Both weapons still take out a large chunk of total health.

It feels to me that a Demon's Vulcan is only slightly weaker, but significantly more dependable. So why do people call it junk? Am I missing something?

I don't know the math behind it, so I can't help you there. But like Ducks said

''demon mechs have to hit multiple times to be as good as a a single hit from a raygun'', pretty much sums it up. That being said the accuracy of multi-hit weapons are also lower ''in general / usually'' than single target.

The time wasted on attemtping to use ''specials with reduction'' is much better spent using charge/beserk as it's pretty much always going to be faster.

I'll add (Vjaya), Yunchang, Twin Blaze, S-Red's Blade, Zalure Gun, Arrest and Hell Raygun to HUcast gear. For FOnewearl, remove Guardianna, Arrest J-Cutter, Hell J-Cutter and add Demon's S-Rank Mechgun, Tyrell's Parasol/Striker of Chao/Marina's Bag, Arrest Raygun/Holy Ray, Hell Raygun. There are a few more items which are useful in certain cases but I think it will be too much information to digest.

Difference with Spuz' answer: I don't recommend Red Sword, Kasami Bracer on HUcast, though if you don't have better options, use those. FOnewearl cannot use J-Cutters, and not sure if Guardianna is worthwhile due to low ATP.

If you want to go pure tech on FOnewearl, check the tech boost thread to see what boosts the most, and wear a tech boosting frame or decent DFP armor and use merges.

You cannot get 180 Mind on 4th evolution rare mags, which can have maximum 145/150 Mind. Look into mag cell mags, like Soniti or Rappy, or console mags, like Mark 3.

Back