Quick question - Quick answer

Lol i very highly doubt it would be deleted. I have never heard about anything like that except schthack back in the day. and that was ALONG TIME AGO.

Yeah I imagined that but I needed to be sure you know. Even if my char sucks compared to the other PSO pros I love him cause I played by myself choosing my own path and making mistakes along the way :) Thanks guys!

I think some variants of maximum attack are missing but i have to wonder if ST actually changed anything with them...outside of text i mean

this is just one of those maybe things from when I actually paid for JPBB though (ie memories not so gud)

CTB: You mean related to this?:

Any chances for quests like this be translated?

Also is there any missing quests from the original Japanese version not add or everything is already here? If there is something missing any hopes in getting them or they are lost forever?

If yes it's too bad cause they are both lost in ppl memories and digitally :(

And thinking about it I made a stupid question right? This game is so old that everything that was possible to be add is already here and what isn't is not.

So which specials are just fine on regular weapons? Just charge? There's no reason to get a charge S rank slicer, is there?
Charge, Berserk, Spirit are good on any normal weapon (mainly Calibur, Diska, Gungir, Vulcans, Rayguns, stuff that people use often). Hell, Demon's, Arrest are good on Rayguns and Lasers since they doesn't get reduced. Gladius also work to some extent. S-Ranks can only have Berserk or Spirit and not Charge. Generally the 50h normal sacrificial weapons beat the corresponding sacrificial S-Ranks due to having hit, though there might be some special cases.

Edit: many edits.

Last edited:
Setting up a Teth server for me and friend to play on.

Got it mostly working so far, but i'm trying to editing enemy resistances using Soly's BP editor. Cant seem to get it to work...

I've been testing it by giving Boomas in EP1 online mode 100% fire resist and using Foie on them, but even after editing the relevant .dat in both the login and ship folders foie still does 40 damage...

What am i doing wrong?

Edit: Nvm, discovered that you need to move the PlyLevelTbl.bin file from the login server folder to the ship server folder, and make sure you are actually connecting to your server.

Last edited:
Why does it seem like all the players are just hoarding gear? Where's the economy, the trading?

Why does it seem like all the players are just hoarding gear? Where's the economy, the trading?
How so? Maybe they need it for other characters.

If you see someone using something you like you can offer them a price for it to see if they'll sell. They don't always have to trade on the forum.

For one thing I've finally obtained a good few PDs and have nothing to spend it on.

Maybe it's just the small community. Just seems like there isn't enough trading going on.
A lot of people have already gotten what they need, or only need big ticket items.
If you're looking to spend you're PDs the trade section of the forums is always a nice place to look.

It's more like people are hoarding their PDs.

Pay 5 PDs above the "expected" price and people will auto-sell to you.

Pay the expected price and people might sell to you.

Try to under-pay and they will hold onto their gear.

Example: my excalibur auction. Not selling it unless I get 20 PDs.
Or maybe some people are holding onto their gear for unreasonable prices 8)

well 3 auctions at once is kinda silly
there isn't THAT much demand ; ;

What is the max def and evp for a blue odoshi violet nimaidou? Pso-world only lists the base stats of 156 def and 181 evp.

What is the max def and evp for a blue odoshi violet nimaidou? Pso-world only lists the base stats of 156 def and 181 evp.

The stats appear to be fixed (no variation), according to the JP wiki.

Edit: Corrected by Melirei and NDW below.

Last edited:
Back