Quick question - Quick answer

What other levels do mags evolve at? or is it totally random now?

Just so I can be ready to do it correctly and get the pb.

Thanks for the reply by the way :)
Or you switch to another character with different section ID and class (Hunter/Ranger/Force) and feed at the levels NDW stated. Feed once and it should evolve.

can someone tell me plz the model/texture number of dark meteor?^^
i downloaded a "item" file but it just shows everything as monomate xD

Any idea why I just got disconnected right now in the middle of a quest? My internet seems fine now and at the moment of the disconnection :( I reconnected in the game instantly after being kicked from the quest to the title screen.

Was playing at Fodra and everyone seems OK there and others ships so why?

Last edited:
It's just one of those things that happen, no real explanation. We all disconnect here and there.

Okay thanks! I was thinking that maybe it was a problem only with me and my crappy country ISP. But since you said it happens with everyone I'm okay with it.

I guess if it was possible it would have be done by now but it would be great to be able to reconnect to that same game if the connection was cut only for sometime! I saw the enemies kicking my ass so the game was still there working great and just because of a second of disconnection I lost everything even if it was not a big deal :)

If I'm sorry if there is already a similar question.

<Principal quest 9-5: The Chosen>

Defeat all enemies within 5 minutes in a particular room, the occurrence probability of MerissaAA is increased.

Is how is it much of probability ?

I looked at the quest file and there is no increased chance of Merissa AA in that room.

What do the quests like [Episode 2]6-3 or 6-5 mean? Is there some quest chain I'm not seeing? Also I see things about government quests but the first one 1-1 Planet Ragol doesn't seem to be anywhere on the list. If anyone has a guide or can explain the whole quest system to me I would very much appreciate it.

What do the quests like [Episode 2]6-3 or 6-5 mean? Is there some quest chain I'm not seeing? Also I see things about government quests but the first one 1-1 Planet Ragol doesn't seem to be anywhere on the list. If anyone has a guide or can explain the whole quest system to me I would very much appreciate it.
The #-# type of quests are the government quests. 1-1 ~ 4-X (I forgot how many) is the Episode I storyline, 5-1~8-3 is the Episode 2 storyline, 9-1~9-8 is the Episode 4 storyline. To access the quests, 1-1, 5-1, 9-1 are available from the start, but the rest you have to unlock by doing the preceding quests. For 6-3 you need to finish all of 5-x, then 6-1 and 6-2. Hopefully that's clear enough.

Also, the quests are unlocked only on the difficulty you play it in, so if you finished all of 1-X, 2-X, 3-X, 4-X in Normal, they won't be unlocked in Ultimate. Government quests also have quest rewards if you talk to Irene after you finish each of 1-X, 2-X, etc. Most are junk (though sort of useful for newbies) but there are a few decent items on there, mostly in Ultimate only though.

The #-# type of quests are the government quests. 1-1 ~ 4-X (I forgot how many) is the Episode I storyline, 5-1~8-3 is the Episode 2 storyline, 9-1~9-8 is the Episode 4 storyline. To access the quests, 1-1, 5-1, 9-1 are available from the start, but the rest you have to unlock by doing the preceding quests. For 6-3 you need to finish all of 5-x, then 6-1 and 6-2. Hopefully that's clear enough.

Also, the quests are unlocked only on the difficulty you play it in, so if you finished all of 1-X, 2-X, 3-X, 4-X in Normal, they won't be unlocked in Ultimate. Government quests also have quest rewards if you talk to Irene after you finish each of 1-X, 2-X, etc. Most are junk (though sort of useful for newbies) but there are a few decent items on there, mostly in Ultimate only though.

Also, these quests are through Momoka, the little girl in the principal office, not the typical quest counter

'Through momoka'

So yeah, good quest for hide ep2? Max attack best?

I'm so bored of it... Anything solo good? Maybe lsg for a break...

when is rounding done when calculating chance of hit? the hit calc i use rounds it to the nearest % which i mean idk anything but that seems off.

@Matt bc ur the bomb

What's the event egg doubling thing mentioned in the latest update?

At easter there was an egg npc where you flipped a coin and either doubled or lost all your eggs. Someone abused it thus disappapeared but it's back :3

At easter there was an egg npc where you flipped a coin and either doubled or lost all your eggs. Someone abused it thus disappapeared but it's back :3

Ohh, I was gone during the easter event so I'll just go from 0 to 0 regardless XD. Thanks for the reply!

Back