Quick question - Quick answer

I was trying to OHKO a Pofuilly Slime with grants in OPM on ultimate with my FOmarl and I tried equipping a Mercurius Rod and a Select Cloak and her grants still did the same amount of damage as with neither of them. Is this intended or is this a bug? So after considering this, despite what everything seems to think, FOnewearl actually can have the most damaging grants in the game as these items do boost her and she has more MST.

I was trying to OHKO a Pofuilly Slime with grants in OPM on ultimate with my FOmarl and I tried equipping a Mercurius Rod and a Select Cloak and her grants still did the same amount of damage as with neither of them. Is this intended or is this a bug? So after considering this, despite what everything seems to think, FOnewearl actually can have the most damaging grants in the game as these items do boost her and she has more MST.
Olga 2, Pofuilly Slime, Pouilly Slime, Vol Opt, EP2 Sinows, and Gi Gue are not affected by tech boosts.
This is a bug in the same way weapon attributes not working for CCA minibosses is.

Back