Quick question - Quick answer

Changing my original question, would someone point me to a guide for each class end game weapon essentials? I come from schthack so I have a vague idea, but I imagine some weapons are different.

Last edited:
Changing my original question, would someone point me to a guide for each class end game weapon essentials? I come from schthack so I have a vague idea, but I imagine some weapons are different.
Ephinea's wiki have everything you need.

Would anyone mind telling me the evasion equation (or in other words - how the enemy's ATA is calculated), for enemy physical attacks?

Is it just {(Enemy ATA) - [(Effective Character EVP) * 0.2]}?

I feel like the above would make sense but I've definitely evaded Tollaws and non-Merissa enemies in Ep4, so I'm wondering if there's some kind of RNG or factor I don't know about in there. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: Got an answer for this in a video shared by Keele in the Discord at the following link:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240309_143806_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_143806_Discord.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240309_143318_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_143318_YouTube.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240309_144200_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_144200_YouTube.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Question. I saw on Ephinea’s class guide, it recommended an ES demon Mechgun on Fonewm. In your opinion, is this a solid option for that Fo? Wouldn’t a 50 hit Bringer Rifle be more reliable with the extra range and ata? Or is the ES demon mechs just that good on them?

Also, is Girasole truly their best DPS weapon in terms of single target physical damage? Thank you for your answers. :)

Question. I saw on Ephinea’s class guide, it recommended an ES demon Mechgun on Fonewm. In your opinion, is this a solid option for that Fo? Wouldn’t a 50 hit Bringer Rifle be more reliable with the extra range and ata? Or is the ES demon mechs just that good on them?

Also, is Girasole truly their best DPS weapon in terms of single target physical damage? Thank you for your answers. :)
FOnewms ata can make good use of it on stationary, frozen, paralyzed, or stunned enemies with the 3rd hit. Demons is demons regardless, but also demons mechs and bringers rifle are two different use cases situationally so realistically its good to have both. If you learn to slingshot it can get better but thats a difficult thing to learn if you're new or learning. It's better if you're learning the game still to focus on timing your combos better to abuse when enemies aren't moving from being stunned.

FOnewms ata can make good use of it on stationary, frozen, paralyzed, or stunned enemies with the 3rd hit. Demons is demons regardless, but also demons mechs and bringers rifle are two different use cases situationally so realistically its good to have both. If you learn to slingshot it can get better but thats a difficult thing to learn if you're new or learning. It's better if you're learning the game still to focus on timing your combos better to abuse when enemies aren't moving from being stunned.
Good point! Thank you! Any thoughts on the single target dps weapons?

Also. What’s sling shot?

FOnm has the same option as the other melee FO's, personally I'd just stick with keeping it simple as you wont have the DPS output of a Fomar. Your go-tos are probably still girasole, excal even if you sphere it. You can also invest into finding a good guardianna for fun. Probably forgetting stuff.

Okay! One more question for Fonewms. I hear so many positives for Magic garb + and ignition cloak. They both seem like solid options. In your opinion, what is a better option/ more meta for nuke fonewm?

Okay! One more question for Fonewms. I hear so many positives for Magic garb + and ignition cloak. They both seem like solid options. In your opinion, what is a better option/ more meta for nuke fonewm?
MG+ does nothing for the meta. Without judgement, it is the "lazy" armor used for casual runs when you want to use the absolute least amount of TP. Ignition Cloak however offers stat boosts on arguably some of the most important offensive techs, all at the cost of a casual fluid to replenish the TP you would have saved with MG+.

In short: MG+ to be cheap, Ignition Cloak for extra damage/faster kills

MG+ does nothing for the meta. Without judgement, it is the "lazy" armor used for casual runs when you want to use the absolute least amount of TP. Ignition Cloak however offers stat boosts on arguably some of the most important offensive techs, all at the cost of a casual fluid to replenish the TP you would have saved with MG+.

In short: MG+ to be cheap, Ignition Cloak for extra damage/faster kills
Excellent answer! Thank you!

Would anyone mind telling me the evasion equation (or in other words - how the enemy's ATA is calculated), for enemy physical attacks?

Is it just {(Enemy ATA) - [(Effective Character EVP) * 0.2]}?

I feel like the above would make sense but I've definitely evaded Tollaws and non-Merissa enemies in Ep4, so I'm wondering if there's some kind of RNG or factor I don't know about in there. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: Got an answer for this in a video shared by Keele in the Discord at the following link:
I think this comment by Ender in the video actually gives all the context you need, the wiki monster stats are just not updated

1711920760425.png

Hi, what is a good way to collect baby mags? Is there a particular quest that has a good number of boxes to easily check for drops in this regard?

Hi, what is a good way to collect baby mags? Is there a particular quest that has a good number of boxes to easily check for drops in this regard?
One of the more sadistic means is simply create a new character with the color scheme u desire and hand its fresh mag to your main via shared bank...delete the new character and repeat?

For non-rare Mag colors, do what @Harborer of Hope said. There's a handy chart on our wiki here that tells you what costume gives which Mag color.

For the rare, Ephinea-exclusive Mag colors, I usually just break all the boxes at the start of Mop-Up 3 on Normal.

Ive been playing with my two daughters for about 12 hours so far. We are still in normal, reached level 20-22. The Easter Event has seen my oldest daughter get 4 eggs, and my younger daughter get 3. I have still not seen a single Egg drop. Is this just simple luck? We are super excited to see them drop, but I am wondering if somehow the game is lowering my drop rate? If its just odds, man I am getting the unlucky stick big time! Thanks for any guidance.

The rates are lowest in normal and scale up to Ultimate

as per sticky:

Ultimate: 1/500
Very Hard: 1/1200
Hard: 1/1800
Normal: 1/2000

Do the three sacrificial specials have different accuracies?

And just for fun- what’s your personal favorite sacrificial special? I can’t seem to find much value in Berserk due to how risky it can be. Spirit seems to be pretty TP costly. Charge seems the way to go but I know it can get expensive.

Back