Quick question - Quick answer

Dose everyone in the party need a cookie to join in on the Hollow quests or only the leader?
Only one cookie is needed for the entry for the whole group to run the quest; it is not dependent on the leader paying either, so feel free to make the room with one ID and have another in the group pay for the start of the quest.

Is there any way to reset a side story after you beat it with a character?

Is there any way to reset a side story after you beat it with a character?
If you meant reset to play again as if it were the first time [including receive any rewards twice], No.
If you meant having the ability to play the quest again after completing it and being locked out, YES. You will need to complete all the Side Story Quests and then all will be available to play again, with no further risk of locking.

Hi guys, does the quest "Maximum Attack E: Tower" exists anymore? I can't seem to find it anywhere, was it just a timed event quest? I needed it to farm some Ill Gill... T_T Does somebody knows? Actually I have another question, indirectly linked with this one... do you think is easier to get the Nei's Claw from the Girtablulu on Bluefull (1/8192) or from the Ill Gill at Viridia (1/25206)?

Hi guys, does the quest "Maximum Attack E: Tower" exists anymore? I can't seem to find it anywhere, was it just a timed event quest? I needed it to farm some Ill Gill... T_T Does somebody knows? Actually I have another question, indirectly linked with this one... do you think is easier to get the Nei's Claw from the Girtablulu on Bluefull (1/8192) or from the Ill Gill at Viridia (1/25206)?
Maximum Attack E is Anniversary event's designated quest series.

@Sephikillu I don’t remember MAE Tower being especially good for Ill Gill. I’d wait until Penumbral Surge 6 or LCV are in RBR rotation again to hunt Nei’s Claw. Good luck filling up those games with decent players though… Viridia Tower is something of a “meme” but not bad.

Ill Gill is still the better drop. There are just a lot more of them than there are Girtas across a 20-30 min quest. Only during Christmas Fiasco may Girta be better. CF4 also easier than Tower quests IME.

Tip: Every morning, without fail, there’s a Viridia FO who hosts PW4. Assuming they’re not AFK, joining this party is may be your best way to get Nei’s Claw throughout the year.

Last edited:
@Sephikillu I don’t remember MAE Tower being especially good for Ill Gill. I’d wait until Penumbral Surge 6 or LCV are in RBR rotation again to hunt Nei’s Claw. Good luck filling up those games with decent players though… Viridia Tower is something of a “meme” but not bad.

Ill Gill is still the better drop. There are just a lot more of them than there are Girtas across a 20-30 min quest. Only during Christmas Fiasco may Girta be better. CF4 also easier than Tower quests IME.

Tip: Every morning, without fail, there’s a Viridia FO who hosts PW4. Assuming they’re not AFK, joining this party is may be your best way to get Nei’s Claw throughout the year.
The reason it was good is because you could finish the run in under 8min even if your group wasn't fully geared, problem is unfortunately not many people are willing to run tower multiple times in a row like they did with forest and cave, so doing solo MA4(B or C) reset or full MA4E runs is probably the best bet since blue have some decent drops(limiter, smartlink, mg+, hit siren something, vjaya) that can end up paying for the claw, that is unless you're unlucky like my fonewm that went from 80 to 191 without a single limiter drop.

Ill start first :p ... Is it confirmed that Yellowboze does have a higher chance at finding weapons with HIT% ... ive had so many peeps tell me yes AND no aswell as seeing yes AND no answers on different forum threads.

Also what level do you suggest for each difficulty of BLACK PAPER DEAL. those drops look so good but Id hate to waste a photon crystal trying a difficulty to high for my character. "ps IVE NEVER DONE BPD...EVER"
no no no there is no id that gets hit more my word u wanna know how i know also its cuase iv figured out all the basic stuff to runnin my own custom sever with help from sodas boys groups tools and i can see teh actuall amount check it does and how in the editor thing so ya no sry wrongo bongo lmfao ;P

Can we still use cookies to run the quests after the end of the Halloween event ?
Yes, you can.
no no no there is no id that gets hit more my word u wanna know how i know also its cuase iv figured out all the basic stuff to runnin my own custom sever with help from sodas boys groups tools and i can see teh actuall amount check it does and how in the editor thing so ya no sry wrongo bongo lmfao ;P
1. Imagine replying to the OP of a question/answer thread from 2015.
2. Imagine being so confident and also being so, so wrong.

There's a poster over on GameFAQs who has recently started playing via their GameCube. I'd like to help them grind and item-hunt, but I am playing the standard PC version of Blue Burst that Ephinea uses.

Is there a way I can play with them, or not?

Back