Quick question - Quick answer

I am sure it is 3:

Red Piller is in Forest 2.
Blue Piller is in Caves 2.
Green Piller is in Mines 2.

But if you have done the mines pillar you have to do it again within 4-1 quest or something for it to open, hence some people thinking 4. (I can't remember exactly).

Doesnt series of wands do 40% over 30%? More of a FOneweral thing tho
20%, so you gain 10% by going to MP. But I also lose the si/ra boost in the process which I don't have either, so I end up having to carry it either way...

BB does make you backtrack a little bit for one of the pillars but the quest progression should still allow you to go forward in 4-1. You probably missed something. Hey, at least it isn't V1/V2!

In 4-1, you need to go to the small room right before the boss warp. It's directly to your left as you are entering the room with the boss warp.

Approx halloween event time?

It's always a 2-week event so around a week before Halloween eve I guess. I can't confirm this is correct but is a good assumption to have.

Wiki says Kan'ei Tsuho is available for 10 Photon Tickets from Hopkins in Gallon's Plan.
Hopkins just asks me to promise to tell him if I find something.

How do I get the Kan'ei Tsuho? Am I missing some prerequisite quest?

@Linker if you’ll search for Photon Ticket on the wiki, it will give you further information on how to obtain them.

Apparently you have to say “yes” to Alicia at the end of the quest.

Last edited:

You can also go to the wiki page for an enemy you'd like to hunt to see recommended quests.

Do Slicers and Cards benefit from Smartlink?
also known as
Do I need to have a Smartlink equipped when using Slicers and Cards?

Is there a map / guide for Gov Quest 5-4:Test / VR temple 4?? Im stuck, can't manage to find the exit before the time runs out :(

looked it up and found this thread which seems like a good help

If you need someone to help you out in the quest in general ping me up in the discord

as a FO can I only win canes/rods/wands in Gallon's Roulette? Are lucky coins unique to a character?

Last edited:
I have found a heavenly resist on ult after beating Dal Ral Lie with Oran. Shouldn't I get a De Rol Le Shell instead of the heavenly resist? I'm a bit puzzled by that. Is there a fix for this and does that affect other drops as well?

I have found a heavenly resist on ult after beating Dal Ral Lie with Oran. Shouldn't I get a De Rol Le Shell instead of the heavenly resist? I'm a bit puzzled by that. Is there a fix for this and does that affect other drops as well?
Were you in a group with other players? The leader decides the section ID for the run.

Back