Quick question - Quick answer

Thanks!

I happen to have another question: what is the best farming method for Ill Gills? I have checked their counts in the recommended quests on the wiki page, but I'd like to know if there is a specific place people normally farm them, or even a route.
SU9 halfway-away is a good choice for soloing, you can end that at 6F.

Is there any reason to want/sphere any other attribute other than native on a high hit clean lame/excalibur?

Is there any reason to want/sphere any other attribute other than native on a high hit clean lame/excalibur?
More reasons than you could even dream of. Anything in the 40h and over range is amazing for Dark, similarly for Machine. Honestly, in regards to HU, Native is probably the *least* important when you're talking about CKs. On RA/FO I guess it's different but still, Excal is such a versatile wep and can CK so many good targets.

On the class pages, specifically for hunters, why aren't S ranks with sacrificials recommended in any of the equipment? For example, an ES Twin with max grind has respectable ATP while having a damage boost. Is it mostly because (as far as I can tell) you can't put Hit attribute onto S ranks? Is it the amount of resources needed for max grind? A bit of both?

It's because you can't put any %s on them, and you also cannot get any hit on them, like you say.

Because of this, sacrifical vulcans are much better in just about every situation you can imagine as you're more likely to land hits, and therefore do much more damage.

Also if you specifically want a high ATP Berserk weapon that's melee, Daylight Scar also exists. Excalibur is also a thing, with the huge ATP (and able to have %s), it gives you so much ATP with ATA it also ends up being much better.

My untekked lame has 5 machine and hit. If I tekk it to 0 machine would I be able to add % to dark or another attribute other than machine?

Uh weird. That's something you get for side story quests. Are you sure you're looking at the Tyrell's Ego quest?
A little before,my very first character entered it but my 3rd one could not again.I can say that i have not done side story quests with my 3rd character so i do not know.I will check my 2nd one too.

OK, I can see where this bug would occur in the code. It is the result of SOMEBODY (Matt) putting all of the multiplayer quests into one person mode, which I never really wanted to do, and my own fault for not restricting the repeatability check to quest numbers <= 26.

That will be fixed after the event when I update the ships next.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

OK, I can see where this bug would occur in the code. It is the result of SOMEBODY (Matt) putting all of the multiplayer quests into one person mode, which I never really wanted to do, and my own fault for not restricting the repeatability check to quest numbers <= 26.

That will be fixed after the event when I update the ships next.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

Spend 50 PDs for Magical Piece (FOnewm) or save 'em for something else and keep poor manning it with elemental series of wands?

Personally, I would just keep elemental wands till you get a Pwand since that is the most expensive or most difficult to hunt. You can always spend 50 on MP & make SM then.

Otherwise, you would be carrying SM+MP+The 3 wands for RA techs and that's just annoying.

Back