Quick question - Quick answer

A bit of hard-earned advice for running caster support in group play:

If you see someone using a HU-type constantly losing health, before spamming Resta on them it's generally good form to ask if they're trying to lose HP to use a Dark Flow. Dark Flow is a really powerful sword, but it has a special that requires you to be at 12.5% of your max health or less to use it. I haven't seen it so much here on Ephinea, but some HU-type players can get pretty salty about unwanted healing...

Possible idea: some quests give out Scape Dolls as a Quest Reward on Normal Mode. Is this the same for HC? If so, I would suggest doing that.

So I know units like heavenly/battle and V101 don't stack attack speed. But is 40% the highest?

Dies like Vivienne+Sweetheart+V101 make 60%?

So I know units like heavenly/battle and V101 don't stack attack speed. But is 40% the highest?

Dies like Vivienne+Sweetheart+V101 make 60%?
40% is the highest and battle speed effects don't stack. Only the highest speed bonus is applied (equipping two God/Battle will still give "only" 20% speed, not 40%, and it's the same with armor bonuses and so on).

Alright so I've been wondering for a while, does having hit% or any damage% is important on force weapons..? I mean clubs, rods, etc. I often see some pretty high hit clu s for sell in tradelists. Am I missing something or it's useless?

For the most part, having good attribute % on Force only weapons is useless, they will always be outclassed by weapons such as Sabers and Handguns. That being said, some people may like to buy particularly unique examples of Force weapons, in terms of %, in order to make Dark Bridge or other combination weapons. There is really no practical value to this, just personal enjoyment. However, with all this being said, if you prefer to use FO weapons for aesthetics, by all means go for it!

Can the bug in the client that causes D-Parts v2.10 to provide no ATA boost be corrected, or is it just accepted as it is at this point?

It's not really a "bug". Sega removed the code to read the second bonus on items in GC and did not bother to remove the second bonus data from the PMT file. Since the code is completely gone and not broken, it seems like it was an intentional change from when Sega updated the PMT format.

Could someone please explain how elemental specials on weapons work? Such as Tempest and Burning. I have heard people say that having Burning is good for Dark Falz, is this true? And more broadly, do these specials do more damage if an enemy is weak to a certain attribute?

Could someone please explain how elemental specials on weapons work? Such as Tempest and Burning. I have heard people say that having Burning is good for Dark Falz, is this true? And more broadly, do these specials do more damage if an enemy is weak to a certain attribute?
Techs, Draw series special, Heat series special, Shock series special, light beam (from Heaven Punisher etc...) can ignore Falz's invincibility. But only techs can do decent damage, Gush does it low but still OK, others are poor but better than nothing.

If memory serves properly, Burning and Tempest series specials are also dependent on character MST and level.

Back