Quick question - Quick answer

Replace that question with this one:

What's the range of a rifle, compared with level 30 Zonde?

I can't find a clear comparison. The only numbers I can find are "35 meters" for Zonde; and a "210" for rifles that has no units attached to it. That can't be meters, though- there's no way that rifles have six times the range of level 20 Zonde!
1m is 10 units. I have one piece of old data, it writes Zonde 30 has 36m distance, that means 360 units.

Ultimate difficulty, Episode 2, Sinow Berrill, with Whitill or Oran section ID.

Or so say the drop charts.

Oh I thought it was something to do with the white day quest?

Is it available as a reward as well as a drop?

If not then what is this white day quest all about?

anyone got maps for new mop up operation I can only find #3 and #5 on psoworld not 1,2, or 4

edit: 2 is obviously straightforward enough 1 and 4 would be appreciated tho

Last edited:
anyone got maps for new mop up operation I can only find #3 and #5 on psoworld not 1,2, or 4

edit: 2 is obviously straightforward enough 1 and 4 would be appreciated tho
full

Can only find NMU4 map.
(from PSOBBの「キャラ管理票」置き場

Edit:
Okay, this is the NMU1 map.

wq%2fep4-jm-1-1.jpg

wq%2fep4-jm-1-2.jpg

wq%2fep4-jm-1-3.jpg

Last edited:
Is the easiest way to get a new Mag just to create another character?

Yes, use this to pick the desired color. If you need to change character bank slots, you can type /cbank 2 to change your character slots from 5 - 8 while you're in the lobby at the least after going online. Also, you can change this from the Launcher too by clicking SLOT: 01 -04 in the launcher on the top right corner to change that to another character bank slot.

Last edited:
Hey there,
Is it possible to reorganize the order of the characters or to make a request on this subject to the administrators? when i created the account, i didn't know about the characters bank and i would like to reorganize all that .. is it possible?

Hey there,
Is it possible to reorganize the order of the characters or to make a request on this subject to the administrators? when i created the account, i didn't know about the characters bank and i would like to reorganize all that .. is it possible?

No it is not possible and I believe it has already been suggested and denied or determined to not be feasible.

No it is not possible and I believe it has already been suggested and denied or determined to not be feasible.
Was thinking about just a number to change in the account file or in the char file. But ok ty anyway.

My fomarl is currently lvl 81 and I got 3pd (and some items for trade) as for now, what items should I buy first to help me handle ultimate on my own? My techniques are all around lvl 10-15, got a 3 slots frame with angel/mind x3, currently raising a POW mag (lvl 190) and a mind one (lvl 140). I have all the elemental staves and got some vulcans without hit. I'm currently running quests in the ruins on VH to try and get lvls & better items even though I don't mind the grind, I feel like I should do something else. Kind of a noop question soz.

My fomarl is currently lvl 81 and I got 3pd (and some items for trade) as for now, what items should I buy first to help me handle ultimate on my own? My techniques are all around lvl 10-15, got a 3 slots frame with angel/mind x3, currently raising a POW mag (lvl 190) and a mind one (lvl 140). I have all the elemental staves and got some vulcans without hit. I'm currently running quests in the ruins on VH to try and get lvls & better items even though I don't mind the grind, I feel like I should do something else. Kind of a noop question soz.

If you’re set on soloing, Rambling May is great on her and you can buy for 1 PD. Also a Bringer’s Rifle could be useful for the Demons special on higher HP enemies. You should be able to get 50H Charge Vulcans for 1 PD or less.

A H/Battle is also an essential for attack speed, until you replace it with a V101. And a Smartlink for ranged attack accuracy.

The most effective thing for you though will probably be to start joining groups and supporting parties. Get level 30 SDJZR (2-3 PD total) and a Glide Divine and you will be able to add a lot of value even in ultimate parties. Just stay alive and spam JZ.

If you’re set on soloing, Rambling May is great on her and you can buy for 1 PD. Also a Bringer’s Rifle could be useful for the Demons special on higher HP enemies. You should be able to get 50H Charge Vulcans for 1 PD or less.

A H/Battle is also an essential for attack speed, until you replace it with a V101. And a Smartlink for ranged attack accuracy.

The most effective thing for you though will probably be to start joining groups and supporting parties. Get level 30 SDJZR (2-3 PD total) and a Glide Divine and you will be able to add a lot of value even in ultimate parties. Just stay alive and spam JZ.
Thank you! m(_ _)m

Back