Quick question - Quick answer

soly comin through with the fatty info
i was actually gonna test on sandbox but i procrastinated too long it seem

thanks for the answers n shit

...Stink Frame with higher stats than 90 def 35 evp will also make a max stat Lafu.
So even if the equip is higher it will result in max stats? ... I thought it would just default to +0.

And well, the variance of Stink Frame is 50 and 20, so 1 hour and you could probably test all of them and see if any give max stats right off the bat, but probably all combinations will result in min stats, as you saw it until you changed blocks, which would be the "correct" behaviour.
Pray for Soda keeping it that way :p or at least make it random, now that the topic is "alive" again.

My bad there, that's the variance of VA Lafuteria, it might take some more time xD

Last edited:
darth-vader-i-am-altering-the-deal.png

So even if the equip is higher it will result in max stats? ... I thought it would just default to +0.

Yes.

Also I suspect you have to convert from Stink Frame to Lafuteria in one go without logging/changing blocks inbetween or else the min stats of the other armors will get locked and it will make min Lafu regardless of Stink stats. I haven't tested this tho.

Also to be clear: a Stink Frame with 89 dfp 34 evp would make 289 def 109 evp Lafu (so 1 stat off max).

That idea might work, if the ship doesn't check the validity of the stat variance, which I assume it doesn't.

And yes, the stats (I think were posted before) are
Stink Frame DFP: 40 (+85) EVP: 15 (+85)
VA Lafuteria DFP: 240 (+50) EVP: 90 (+20)

So you need at least +50 and +20 to make it max stats

Last edited:
What all do the gov quests do for you?

Unlock Single mode quests (even though im completing in multi right?)
Allow me to turn enemy parts into weapons
Get Soul Eater (somehow...)

Is there a point to doing it on every difficulty? Anything I am missing? I am just kind getting tired of doing them haha

Government quests don't do anything here because they're no longer tied to the single player quests (Which do all the above). They're just more quests.

Thanks for that link @Esc!

</3 *heartbroken* ALL THAT WASTED TIME! *sniff*

Oh well, I am glad I asked, now I don't have to waste MORE time! Thanks! So which quest does get me the above things I mentioned? (Soul Eater and Convert Enemy Parts)

Thanks for that link @Esc!

</3 *heartbroken* ALL THAT WASTED TIME! *sniff*

Oh well, I am glad I asked, now I don't have to waste MORE time! Thanks! So which quest does get me the above things I mentioned? (Soul Eater and Convert Enemy Parts)
Those are not part of the government quests.
Soul Eater guide is here: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1236
To convert enemy weapons you have to finish "Doc's Secret Plan" (I think you have to do "Secret Delivery" to unlock this quest). Once you do that, you can go to "Dr. Osto's Research" or "Unsealed Door" and talk to the Doctor beside the warp to the principal to convert your weapons.

Government quests don't do anything here because they're no longer tied to the single player quests (Which do all the above). They're just more quests.
Seat of Heart isn't tied to it either?

I think Seat of the Heart does check flags set from those quests. But you can still run it without clearing them.

Do unspent gallon points carry over between sessions, or do you have to earn enough in one go if you want something?

Also is it a total waste of my time getting these things at all?

Do unspent gallon points carry over between sessions, or do you have to earn enough in one go if you want something?

Also is it a total waste of my time getting these things at all?

Unspent Gallon points do carry over between sessions. Some of the items offered in the shop are quite useful (e.g. Ranger Wall), while others are for fun (e.g. Burning Rangers CD <: ).

haha, my phone has polish a english within its text so sometimes I type the wrong one ;p

For the Black Paper Deal quests, if you want something that's on the reward list for Normal mode (i.e. Last Swan), is it to your advantage to play the quest on Normal since you won't have a chance of getting other higher difficulty items? Or will the item be "better" if you earn it on a higher difficulty?

Same rate for each item on each difficulty (and same stats).

For the Black Paper Deal quests, if you want something that's on the reward list for Normal mode (i.e. Last Swan), is it to your advantage to play the quest on Normal since you won't have a chance of getting other higher difficulty items? Or will the item be "better" if you earn it on a higher difficulty?
The reward is picked randomly and uniformly from the reward list of the difficulty and route it's played on (route only applies to BPD1).
For BPD1 you get 1, 2, 3, 4 items from the list if you play on normal, hard, very hard, ultimate respectively, while for BPD2 it's 1, 1, 2, 2, items. The items you get are always min stat (for armor and shields) and 0/0/0/0 for weapons.

For example if you want Last Swan, on normal BPD2 you have a 1/9 = about 0.111 chance to get it, but on VH you have 1-(16/17)^2 = about 0.114 chance to get it since you get one item on normal BPD2 and 2 items from VH BPD2.

Also BPD2 always give item from the list, but BPD1 can sometimes give meseta or atomizers.

Back