Quick question - Quick answer

It is not possible to damage cancel yourself. If a number doesn't appear, it means the attack did not land for some reason or other.

It is not possible to damage cancel yourself. If a number doesn't appear, it means the attack did not land for some reason or other.
Well, you can actually DMC yourself with traps. That's one thing I know for sure.

That's because traps are considered an external damage source instead of your own (basically a trap that's set will send its damage values from all clients in the game, not just your own).

Thanks guys for the response, I was just wondering the reason for it. I can be face to face with the mob and and it seems like one of the hits don’t land I can’t really tell since the bullets come off of 9000m superfast. I would have to slow down the combo so I can actually kill the enemy. It’s understandable from long distance that it doesn’t land. Ill try it again and see.

What's the best/easiest way to get 50% hit weapons?
I'm assuming you're talking about nonrare weapons. If you are talking about rare weapons, you need to find them yourself. There are some exceptions (see points 4-6).
  1. The weapons shop can sell nonrares with 2 percents, maximum of 50% in each of those areas.
  2. The scavenger is available in the event shop quests and allows you to gamble an event currency on a selected color of nonrare weapons. You have a chance at getting a 50, 55, or 60hit weapon. No other percents. Each nonrare comes with a special.
  3. EP4 Side Story quest named The Restless Lion on Ultimate grants weapons with 2 area percents (at 50) and a 4% chance at 50hit as well after you defeat the enemy NPCs. This is typically what people do to find their first sword for Dark Flow or first shot for Dark Meteor.
  4. Anniversary Event's shop quest has an NPC named the Hunter. You can gamble event currency there for a chance at hit on rare weapons. The rolls go up to 50 and the weapons come untekked, meaning you could get 60hit on a rare. But you can't choose which weapon and the rate is really rough.
  5. Upon first completion of a character in Ultimate, Gov Quest 5-5 gives out a 50hit Photon Claw, 50hit Wals, 50h Double Saber depending on which class you are (Hunter, Ranger, Force).
  6. The Lucky Coin Roulette in Gallon's Shop has a chance of granting a weapon which can go up to 50hit untekked.

What's a good section ID for FOmar? It's likely going to be my only character, with maybe one or two other characters available too. Right now it's Oran, which doesn't look too good for me.

What's a good section ID for FOmar? It's likely going to be my only character, with maybe one or two other characters available too. Right now it's Oran, which doesn't look too good for me.

I think PINKAL is a good choice.
You can get most of what you need for FO.
As weapons, there are various techniques boost weapons, SoF, Bringer's Rifle, and Holy Ray.
As a unit, there are V801 · limiter · smart link · H/Mind · H/Arms · H/HP.
Amp is also easy to collect.

If you change from ORAN, it may be okay to change it after getting Ignition Cloak.

GC Mag guides are relevant for Mags that exist in both versions, but BB has some new Mags. V2 guides will have different feeding tables, as Sega revised them in GC.

Hey all,

I'm thinking of making my first FO on this server. I've done one before on GC and one on Schthack back in the day and I'm torn between trying a FOmarl for the first time or going to FOnewm. Any good resources to read to figure which to play?

Thanks!

Fomarl is support/battle mage and arguably the best in parts of e2. party oriented. wiggly dress when she runs on those little feet. business oriented personality.

Fonewm is nuke king, arguably the best in e4 and also shreds solo hunts in e1/4. adds a lot to any party but also a solo god. wears high heels, has rakish charm.

no wrong choice.

Last edited:
If i change my font in the launcher it doesn't have any effect :(. Is there a way to do it manually myself or did something go awry during my installation of Ephinea? It worked fine on my old computer last year so i'm confused

I remember that Ives was documenting the set damage certain enemies (mostly bosses) deal. Does anyone know if he posted his findings anywhere? Are you still alive even, Ives? :p

Back