Quick question - Quick answer

Someone on Discord mentioned that Heart of Devil is roughly the value of an Item Ticket. I neither know what an Item Ticket is, where to get it and how to use it to get said item. Can someone please enlighten me? :)

You can buy them for 12 silver badges from the anniversary event (if the quest is still available, haven't checked) in the anniversary shop quest, located in ep1, or buy them from another player. The item ticket can be traded in a ep2 shop quest. One of the items you can trade the item ticket for is heart of devil, so it's not roughly worth an item ticket I guess, it's worth 1 ^^

This has probably been answered at some point, but I haven't been able to find it.

Is there a rule of thumb for which classes (Hunter, Ranger, or Force) are best for hunting in each episode/zone? I am trying to coordinate my ID's with the recent drop chart changes.

This has probably been answered at some point, but I haven't been able to find it.

Is there a rule of thumb for which classes (Hunter, Ranger, or Force) are best for hunting in each episode/zone? I am trying to coordinate my ID's with the recent drop chart changes.
Guess it all comes down to fighting style. If drop charts are your main concern....you obviously desire SOMETHING of interest that 'suits' your way of playing. For example if ep4 has something you want...players who are Rangers may feel ep4 is the Rangers Bane and may plan around it with a sword swinger or AOE Nuker FO...it all comes down to how YOU Enjoy doing it. Purrsonally, mew feels ep2 Towers is where Rangers Shine with that who Death from a Distance thing. >=3 Good Luck! Stay Sane!

in very broad strokes, forces mash up e1/4 and e2 is best handled by androids. fleshie rangers do well in many parts of all episodes but probably don’t excel anywhere and fleshie hunters are at the bottom of the pile.

(this is all concerning one player mode which is what’s i’m assuming you’re asking about)

When it comes to HU vs RA vs FO (since I assume you have HUs), it's simply:

HU: E1
RA: E2
FO: E4

But RA is good everywhere for soloing, and FO is bad at Episode 2. HU is okay at 2/4, but the others are better.

Does Red Ring’s HP regen essentially counteract the HP drain from a Gael Giel mag?

HP drain and regeneration work differently. HP drain is tied to movement, while regeneration is on a fixed timer, regardless of what you're doing. The two won't line up perfectly, but they will more or less cancel each other out over time (HP -1, HP +1, HP -1, HP +1). Depending upon which one has the shorter time interval, you'll end up with a slow net loss or gain.

What are the rifle range mech gun type guns?
Duel birds?
and is the master raven/last swan rifle range?

What are the rifle range mech gun type guns?
Duel birds?
and is the master raven/last swan rifle range?
The rifle range mach gun is Yasminkov 9000M(H.Dist is 210).
Dual birds has little longer range(120) than normal mech gun(85).
And Master Raven and Last Swan are normal handgun range(170).

Last edited:
The rifle range mach gun is Yasminkov 9000M(H.Dist is 210).
Dual birds has little longer range(120) than normal mech gun(85).
And Master Raven and Last Swan are normal handgun range(170).

Thank you: So duel birds is the longest mech range weapon followed by yasminkov? No other mech as rifle range?!

Interesting;
Mechguns 85
LS/MR handgun range 170

Yasminkov 210
Dualbirds 220?
Guildmilla?
Milla Meaurt?

Got another question. What are good runes for the cookie?
is skyly crater vs viridia crater which is better for lame?

Got another question. What are good runes for the cookie?
is skyly crater vs viridia crater which is better for lame?

With the % in Halloween right now: 100% DAR / 200% RDR / 200% RER (Assuming RER as this does not actually display)

Viridia becomes 1/409.6 to drop Lame per dorphon.
Skyly becomes 1/512 to drop Lame per dorphon.

another question :D Does yasminkov 9000m damage cancel itself? or is it because of its quick attack animation that a bullet gets lost?

I am compering them to regular mechs and where it takes me a full combo (nhh) with regular mechs to kill a mob (zu) with the yasminkov it doesnt unless i slow down the combo.

Back