Quick question - Quick answer

MST/Luck counts as base, ATP goes over cap. DFP/EVP I think goes over cap.

Technically the game files listed it as +130 base DFP and + 20 extra DFP, same with EVP.

The listed stat is right, but armors and shields can drop with varying DFP/EVP, for Red Ring it can have 0~85 DFP over min and 0~25 EVP over min. That is, the optimal Red Ring has in total 235 DFP and 257 EVP, while the minimal Red Ring has 150 DFP and 232 EVP.
The thing is that the +20 on everything is a "stat boost", so yeah, it effectively is 130-215/212-237

I thought Orgo's site had all that information. I don't remember the URL though.
The site is down.
http://psobb.info/

MST/Luck counts as base, ATP goes over cap. DFP/EVP I think goes over cap.

Technically the game files listed it as +130 base DFP and + 20 extra DFP, same with EVP.

The listed stat is right, but armors and shields can drop with varying DFP/EVP, for Red Ring it can have 0~85 DFP over min and 0~25 EVP over min. That is, the optimal Red Ring has in total 235 DFP and 257 EVP, while the minimal Red Ring has 150 DFP and 232 EVP.

Thanks for the info :) So MST and LCK are base and not extra...

I am thinking of doing some spin-off of his site, change how a few things were done, remove some add others
but I'm not as good in php/js/html/css so it will probably take quite some time... if I ever do it.

So in my position what are some ways to really rack up that sweet xp? I'm a level 66 ramar with some pretty trash gear tbh lol

Does anyone have information on enemy ESP levels?

http://universps.online.fr/pso/bb/monstres/liste.php

This link should be bookmarked.

So in my position what are some ways to really rack up that sweet xp? I'm a level 66 ramar with some pretty trash gear tbh lol

You have plenty of options, but if you are solo the most mind numbing would be solo'ing dragon in TTF. If you like to keep you brain intact though run any episode 1 content for the most part will give good experience. Worry about your mag if anything.

Sucks for FOcasts ;-;
We need Solferino and Izmaela.gg 99 tix (tix shop)

Last edited:
Some questions:

1. Does FOnewearl get a bonus to Megid besides piercing Megid? Some sites have "Foie Zonde Barta & Megid 1.3 x damage" listed as a bonus for FOnewearl.

2. What debuff causes Gal Gryphon to change his attack pattern when it is used on him?

Those are the bonus Foney gets. Basic powa up, 2x resta range and Piercing Megid. And best MST of all Fos.

The Lucky Day system, how much does it boost the rare item droprate? is it known?

Depends how many parts of forecast you have matching your character.

1/2/3 parts correspond to-
Multi mode: 1/3/5 %
Solo: 1/2/3 %

Example:

/Forecast [human] [female] [force]

Would mean FOmarl gets 5% in multi and 3% Solo. While ramarl gets 3% multi and 2% Solo. racast fuck all.

Some questions:

1. Does FOnewearl get a bonus to Megid besides piercing Megid? Some sites have "Foie Zonde Barta & Megid 1.3 x damage" listed as a bonus for FOnewearl.

2. What debuff causes Gal Gryphon to change his attack pattern when it is used on him?

1. I am pretty sure it's only piercing but I could be wrong. Which site?

2. Nothing changes his attack pattern? You might be getting this confused with jellen debuff not bring cast. This is because if he has jellen his physical attacks become weaker. While this is good on most enemies with gal itsbadman. Because this means most players will no longer get knocked down from his Charge attack. Which means he will trample and KO you in a second. Although as some characters 'a high lvl RAcast' for example. HP and DFP are high e ough to get owned regardless.

Back