Quick question - Quick answer

Is there any reliable way to check the stat ranges of items on this server?

I had been using psobb.info which now seems to have vanished. PSO world is a bit hit and miss, but I do know universps is still around.

Are there any offline methods besides transcribing everything myself?

Just to double check (I'm 99% sure anyway):

If enemies kill themselves (Delibiters, Nano Dragons) and no one tags, they still drop items like normal as long as people are in range, right?
They do.
Either way should be pretty easy to test. Just use a CT

They do.
Either way should be pretty easy to test. Just use a CT
CT tags them though. Easiest way to test off my mind: do LHB and get to the 2 Delbiter spawn. Position them so that they hit each other but don't tag them. Report results.

Is there a way to save a post here on the forums so I can pull up certain posts for reference when I need certain info? I was using the Like button and then going to my recent activity to find them but that log only shows so many and now the ones I need are starting to disappear.

you can always bookmark the permalink?
Click on the post number on the upper right of the post to get a direct link to that post.

Is there any reliable way to check the stat ranges of items on this server?

I had been using psobb.info which now seems to have vanished. PSO world is a bit hit and miss, but I do know universps is still around.

Are there any offline methods besides transcribing everything myself?
The best way you got is using any itemPMT editor and the original PMT file... pretty sure the ranges have not changed.
Some people have made spreadsheets out of it (not sure why), but they have done.

Ok I have a question about Red Ring. I've heard in the lobby that the +20 ATA from RR goes beyond CAP stats. I'm curious if the other stats do the same (ATP, MST, DFP, LUCK). Also I found this stats from PSO-World.com so I don't know if they are the same as Ephinea.

Red Ring
Description: "Red ring. It looks like there are a total of 7 colors."

Cannot currently be obtained through any in-game methods legitimately.
ATP: + 20
ATA: + 20
MST: + 20
DFP: + 150
EVP: + 232
LCK: + 20
EFR: + 30
EIC: + 30
ETH: + 30
EDK: + 5
ELT: + 5

Ok I have a question about Red Ring. I've heard in the lobby that the +20 ATA from RR goes beyond CAP stats. I'm curious if the other stats do the same (ATP, MST, DFP, LUCK). Also I found this stats from PSO-World.com so I don't know if they are the same as Ephinea.

Red Ring
Description: "Red ring. It looks like there are a total of 7 colors."

Cannot currently be obtained through any in-game methods legitimately.
ATP: + 20
ATA: + 20
MST: + 20
DFP: + 150
EVP: + 232
LCK: + 20
EFR: + 30
EIC: + 30
ETH: + 30
EDK: + 5
ELT: + 5
MST/Luck counts as base, ATP goes over cap. DFP/EVP I think goes over cap.

Technically the game files listed it as +130 base DFP and + 20 extra DFP, same with EVP.

The listed stat is right, but armors and shields can drop with varying DFP/EVP, for Red Ring it can have 0~85 DFP over min and 0~25 EVP over min. That is, the optimal Red Ring has in total 235 DFP and 257 EVP, while the minimal Red Ring has 150 DFP and 232 EVP.

Does anyone have information on enemy ESP levels?

When people say Red Ring "goes over the stat cap" for ATA, do they just mean it adds ATA like a weapon does? Or does it actually work like base ATA despite not showing that in your stats page, and allow you to equip things you wouldn't normally be able to equip?

When people say Red Ring "goes over the stat cap" for ATA, do they just mean it adds ATA like a weapon does? Or does it actually work like base ATA despite not showing that in your stats page, and allow you to equip things you wouldn't normally be able to equip?
It adds ATA like weapon does, and shows up in stat page in the total ATA part. If you remove it you'll see your total ATA drop by 20.

Orgos site no longer exists. He can't afford to keep running it.

Back