Quick question - Quick answer

i cannot access the quick inventory menu by using control end. it just pulls up the standard greeting menus. is there something I'm doing wrong?

Press Tab (from greetings)

Does anyone have the info on weapon reductions?

Example:
Swords = 1/4 ??

For all weapon types.

Also are rare reduced weapons based the same as this or do some of them have unique reductions?

Does anyone happen to know of an article/blog post that is all about sega's official servers and how they kind of mismanaged them? Something about holiday decorations never being taken down, extended maintenance, hackers, stuff like that?

I swore I read something back in the day like that, can't find it for the life of me.

Does anyone have the info on weapon reductions?

Example:
Swords = 1/4 ??

For all weapon types.

Also are rare reduced weapons based the same as this or do some of them have unique reductions?
Ty:3 I wonder if there are different reductions for the different specials?
I noticed that hell special has an activation rate of 93%, asteron belt has? rate?

But that's not what I asked for :(
It shows the activation rates for specials. The wiki shows you what special a weapon has. Asteron Belt has Hell, so it has a 93% activation. To my knowledge there are no weapons with altered activation rates, outside of FS and SQ where it's explicit.

Mechs, shots, and slicers= 1/3

Partisans swords daggers twin swords
Double sabers launchers are 1/2

More in depth info here concerning reduction and activation rates:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/game-mechanics-compilation.349/#post-4270

And here, second post:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/special-hit-calculator.3707/

Maybe not 100% accurate as with all things pso, but so it goes

And asteron is reduced, unlike most of the ten stars, so those 50h beat sticks are, unfortunately, just beat sticks

Last edited:
Almost, but not quite. Slicer, Mechgun, and Shot are 1/3, while Sword, Partisan, and Dagger are 1/2. Twin Sword is not reduced. Reduction is applied to the final rate, so e.g. Arrest Gungnir on an enemy with 20 ESP is 80 - 20 = 60 / 2 = 30% final rate. If you're an android, it's 110 - 20 = 90 / 2 = 45%. Hell Slicer on an enemy with 40 EDK would be 93 - 40 = 53 / 3 = 17.67% to kill.

is there a team looking for a member?

i really would like to change my costume and would like to join a team also

is there a team looking for a member?

i really would like to change my costume and would like to join a team also

Feel free to check out Pioneers, and give @Arsuru a message. We have a growing team with members of every experience level who are all pretty chill with no obligations to be active, though some are quite so.

Other teams like Cursed Souls, Monolith etc, are also friendly and welcoming so feel free to look in the team forum and check out some team threads :3

Feel free to check out Pioneers, and give @Arsuru a message. We have a growing team with members of every experience level who are all pretty chill with no obligations to be active, though some are quite so.

Other teams like Cursed Souls, Monolith etc, are also friendly and welcoming so feel free to look in the team forum and check out some team threads :3
tyvm. i will check out pioneers. :)

i have noticed that i can play episode 1 hard mode and hold my own but if i go to episode 2 hard mode the mobs r stronger. r episode 2 and 4 harder than 1?

i have noticed that i can play episode 1 hard mode and hold my own but if i go to episode 2 hard mode the mobs r stronger. r episode 2 and 4 harder than 1?

Generally yes, but it also depends on the area within the episode. For example, VR Temple in Episode 2 is generally easier than Ruins in Episode 1 (a Dimenian in Episode 2 VR Temple is weaker than a Dimenian in Episode 1 Ruins).

When you create a game, you can also choose between 'Normal' or 'One Person' mode, the latter with weaker enemies and sometimes less XP depending on the enemy.

my mag is currently lvl 41 and i am currently lvl 75. I'm putting all dex into mag. skills my mag be higher lvl? also what r the benifits of mags? i am a ranger.

Back