Quick question - Quick answer

My assumption is that it is because they feel a bunch of NPC skins everywhere running around would be tacky and have a private server feel when they try to stick to the whole ''feel of vanilla/Official''.
Interesting. Not that I'm happy with it, but I can get behind that logic. Personally, I feel sad about it, because I play (from my understanding) the worst classes in the game from a strength/utlility perspective, because I like their appearance and animations and without any balance improvements, I feel forced to play for example Racast/Hucast instead, so I hoped to at least get an NPC skin to cover them.. (I'm not saying they look bad though)

Interesting. Not that I'm happy with it, but I can get behind that logic. Personally, I feel sad about it, because I play (from my understanding) the worst classes in the game from a strength/utlility perspective, because I like their appearance and animations and without any balance improvements, I feel forced to play for example Racast/Hucast instead, so I hoped to at least get an NPC skin to cover them.. (I'm not saying they look bad though)
What classes do you play?

You can still skin characters, to almost anything you desire including the NPC skins. Just won't be viewable by others.

What classes do you play?
Racaseal mainly, inferior in everything relevant, but has high defense, which imo is useless 99% of the time. I also like Hucaseal and Hunewearl. The latter 2 aren't having it as rough as Racaseal, though. Hucaseal is a rough 300 ATP behind, but she has really nice ATA, so I don't complain about her, she got something decent, Hunewearl is a good solo character, so I don't complain about her really, either, but def don't play Hunewearl with a FO in multiplayer, be the FO replacement yourself instead if you want to use Huney in MP, you tickle enemies in comparison to real DPS classes. But Racaseal is seriously pathethic, Ramarl has nearly the same ATP as her, and much higher ATA on top of being able to use spells, making her also a really good solo character/FO replacement, similar to Hunewearl. Traps are amazing, but if that's the argument for Racaseal over Ramarl, then you'd go Racast, because he has traps, much much higher ATP and only slightly lower ATA. Why would anyone ever play Racaseal for anything besides her appearance? Please enlighten me, if she has something actually going for her.
You can still skin characters, to almost anything you desire including the NPC skins. Just won't be viewable by others.
I might go with that, although I don't really like it if only I can see my characters intended appearance.

Who would benefit from an RR more, a HUcast with S-Parts 2.01 or a FOmarl using a max stat plan?

Question:

Is the rares drop rate stated in drop charts for the really rare stuff (like pwand etc) any different in solo mode than with multiplayer mode? Because since there is a huge difference in health and resistances of the mobs, it is far easier so I am asking to prevent any time wastage for farming. Disregarding rdr modification due to server rotation machinations and luck.

Last edited:
Question:

Is the rares drop rate stated in drop charts for the really rare stuff (like pwand etc) any different in solo mode than with multiplayer mode? Because since there is a huge difference in health and resistances of the mobs, it is far easier so I am asking to prevent any time wastage for farming. Disregarding rdr modification due to server rotation machinations and luck.

Nope. But in most parties you can clear mobs much quicker overall.

Your mag doesn't attack enemies. Having a mag directly boosts your characters stats. Mags can get photon blasts (which are usable when you get 100 on the bar top left corner). While some of these PB's can attack they are not usually used for this (damage is negligible in ultimate) so people mostly use them for PB chaining (consists of 2-4 people using different PB's with Mylla & Youlla to gain a better Shifta & Deband level). M&Y is often referred to as Twins.

when using grinders to boost weapon stats do the stars indicate how many grinders can be used before weapon in maxed out?

when using grinders to boost weapon stats do the stars indicate how many grinders can be used before weapon in maxed out?

No. The stars signify ''better weapons''. The higher the Star the better ''usually''. There are some trash higher star items ofc and decent lower star items so it's hard to categorize. Nobody really looks at stars.

Grinder caps are all over the place and nothing will give you an idea of the caps for each weapon except for looking it up on the wiki or asking someone. There are a few patterns however, a lot of mechguns (but not all) have +9 Grind and Sranks are known for having a high grind amount; possibly a few more patterns I have not noticed.

i can't seem to equip the reinforcing units for protective gear i keep finding. is there something i need to do to b able to equip these?

also is my appearance set in stone after char creation or can i change my hair color?

units require a slotted piece of armor (frame, soul frame, hyper frame, etc) to equip, max slots being four. they're fairly common, or you can just spam the shop for them as itll reset with each new game or telepipe use.

you can edit just about everything about your character in the dressing room (aside from section id/name), but you need to be on a team for it to show up. you could just ask in lobby, or post over in the recruitment forum, won't be hard to find

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/forums/teams.29/

Don't forget you can always hunt/buy addslots which give your equipped armour/frame +1 slot (until 4the max like Eva mentioned). I wouldn't go wasting them on all your trashy frames though, but it's always good to have a lvl 1 Frame with 4 slots to get going with new characters!

More often than not with all the low-level frames, it's better to have one with slots over one with more DFP/EVP since those stats are not hugely needed and you can pack all sorts of amazing units into those slots.

units require a slotted piece of armor (frame, soul frame, hyper frame, etc) to equip, max slots being four. they're fairly common, or you can just spam the shop for them as itll reset with each new game or telepipe use.

you can edit just about everything about your character in the dressing room (aside from section id/name), but you need to be on a team for it to show up. you could just ask in lobby, or post over in the recruitment forum, won't be hard to find

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/forums/teams.29/

tyvm

Back