Quick question - Quick answer

Wtf, just got a notification saying @conenubi701 quoted my post and it brings me to him quoting skylar.

I am not skylar forumspls.

Also @falkenjeff , just go into the general section, it's always in page 1. If it was pinned you'd still have to click general.. Itd Just be at the top.

It's not always page 1. A lot of the time other threads will bump it down to page 2 or 3.

What's better for a RAmarl's S-Rank Needle: Demon's or Arrest? I was originally going to go for Arrest, but after trying some Demon's for a bit, I'm leaning more towards Demon's. It seems like it'd help more when dealing with groups of most enemies, from Lily spam in Ep1 MA4 to Dorphon groups in MA4c and LMB.

I can still pack an Arrest Laser for Girta stunning.

What's better for a RAmarl's S-Rank Needle: Demon's or Arrest? I was originally going to go for Arrest, but after trying some Demon's for a bit, I'm leaning more towards Demon's. It seems like it'd help more when dealing with groups of most enemies, from Lily spam in Ep1 MA4 to Dorphon groups in MA4c and LMB.

I can still pack an Arrest Laser for Girta stunning.

Both?

I'd honestly go with arrest though. I literally bought an arrest needle because of Girtas. They kept manually dodging my arrest handgun bullets. Or having lizards walk in the way. Needle does not suffer from either issue, due to it hitting multiple enemies.

Both?

I'd honestly go with arrest though. I literally bought an arrest needle because of Girtas. They kept manually dodging my arrest handgun bullets. Or having lizards walk in the way. Needle does not suffer from either issue, due to it hitting multiple enemies.

I hope to get both in the future, but right now I only have the PDs for one S-Rank Needle and about 75% of the way towards getting a Demon's. Gotta be smart about what I'm going to get for my first S-Rank Needle.

Last edited:
Arrest should always be priority. Because controlling spawns is most important.

Demon's is great if you solo and amazing if you're low level. You can nearly 3shot anything if you're lucky!
Arrest is cool but I haven't ever made a needle cause I just use arrest j-cutter or rely on robots who are better at it ;o;

I would agree with arrest, but I would also urge you to consider hell if you play episode 2 ever. Demons needle is a luxury, hell and arrest more a necessity.

I'm leaning more towards Arrest now. Forgot how handly paralyze's EVP reduction can be and how Arrest works on every non-boss.

I would agree with arrest, but I would also urge you to consider hell if you play episode 2 ever. Demons needle is a luxury, hell and arrest more a necessity.

I agree with this. I'd even say get demons Mechs before needle for the larger enemies as Charge arms can deal with shitty mobs nps.

Arrest need > hell need > demon mech > demon need > hell Scythe > other. IMO.

Would a Demon's Laser with high hit be a good substitute for Demon's Mechguns?

Demon's Laser is an excellent tool for RAmar/RAmarl in Control Tower, as you can dispatch minibosses from far away without needing a Zalure Rifle, but Demon's Laser and Demon's Mechgun are very different. Demon's Mechgun is for quickly destroying single targets at close range. The potential for so many activations means you can bring even the strongest enemy to the brink of death with only one combo, but it's no substitute for the Demon's Laser, as you often need distance on your side to manage multiple minibosses effectively. You switch to the Demon's Mechgun when it's safe enough to run over and obliterate the few remaining enemies at close range. It's also great for Epsilon, since you're forced to attack from point blank range anyway to avoid the Epsigards. RAmar/RAmarl should have both for the ideal fleshy Control Tower experience, but I would argue that the Demon's Laser is more important, as range is crucial for keeping multiple enemies stunlocked and also for giving you enough time to dodge Megid and Mericarol spit.

In Random attack under event in episode 1 quests it states if you do not have a red player do not continue, what does that mean and what rewards can i get out of this? Red as in Redria char?

New just starting on the server, kinda testing things out. Do you think i'd be better off as a first character Purplenum RAmarl, or a Yellowboze HUcast? What are a few universal mags i could make to have around for the future, i'm already making a 5/150/45/0 but i'm not sure what to make. I figure i should just make a few though while i kinda AFK feed them. Are the bosses or anything gameplay wise changed from GC episode 1 and 2? When trying out HUcast, it seems hard to activate my traps quickly since my melee weapons can't hit them, any tips? That should be all for now, thanks in advance!

In Random attack under event in episode 1 quests it states if you do not have a red player do not continue, what does that mean and what rewards can i get out of this? Red as in Redria char?

I am assuming red gem (if you create a game you are red) then > green > yellow > blue. When a player leaves the next person joining would take that colour before going back to order, and the leader (creator) becomes the next (green). I really have no idea why not having a red player would effect the quest. I've never had any issues but I guess I never tested it without. (as game creator us always red).

This is shown on your HUD left of HP/TP and arrow on your map/mini-map to differentiate the players.

New just starting on the server, kinda testing things out. Do you think i'd be better off as a first character Purplenum RAmarl, or a Yellowboze HUcast? What are a few universal mags i could make to have around for the future, i'm already making a 5/150/45/0 but i'm not sure what to make. I figure i should just make a few though while i kinda AFK feed them. Are the bosses or anything gameplay wise changed from GC episode 1 and 2? When trying out HUcast, it seems hard to activate my traps quickly since my melee weapons can't hit them, any tips? That should be all for now, thanks in advance!

1.) hucast is the 'best' class in game and Ramarl is one of the 'easiest' plus has a support role so both very good choices. I say play both and see what you prefer.

2.) The gameplay is the same, though new areas/mobs/bosses have been added since GC.

3.) That mag is fine for starter mag, it's best to look into mat plans and Base your character mags around those plans.

4.) You can 'Trapshoot'. This essentially means if you have a gun of any kind, set a trap and shoot it instantly to deal with enemies. If you go into a game and at a trap off (do not move) you'll notice while it bounces above your head a target shows up around it. This means you can shoot it without moving, the very instant it is set. This is Trapshooting. It's very good for controlling spawns, position yourself, get s gun out (any Handgun works great), trap shoot and then change wep to fight Frozen/confused spawn etc.

If i were to make a max single stat mag for ATP and use only power mats would my damage be higher than that of a character following grifter's max char mat and mag plan? I'm guessing not since there is a max on stats but wanted to be sure

Back