Quick question - Quick answer

If I'm playing with PSO2 style drops, and I'm a Redria and the host is a Bluefull and I kill an enemy that drops a rare item, is the rare:

A: Redria drop for both of us because I killed it
B: Redria drop for me and Bluefull drop for him
C: Bluefull drop for both of us because he's the room host
D: None of the above

tl;dr, how do section IDs work with PSO2 style drops?

If I'm playing with PSO2 style drops, and I'm a Redria and the host is a Bluefull and I kill an enemy that drops a rare item, is the rare:

A: Redria drop for both of us because I killed it
B: Redria drop for me and Bluefull drop for him
C: Bluefull drop for both of us because he's the room host
D: None of the above

tl;dr, how do section IDs work with PSO2 style drops?
C, Bluefull drop. If the host is the same person who initially made the room. If unsure, you can always type /partyinfo to see which id the room is. If bluefull, then all bluefull drops.

C, Bluefull drop. If the host is the same person who initially made the room. If unsure, you can always type /partyinfo to see which id the room is. If bluefull, then all bluefull drops.

Does that mean if the person who makes the room is Bluefull, other people join, and that person leaves, all the drops will stay Bluefull as long as the room is up?

Does that mean if the person who makes the room is Bluefull, other people join, and that person leaves, all the drops will stay Bluefull as long as the room is up?
Correct. People do this all the time to influence drops :)

Cool, thanks

Also, is there any drawback to the PSU-style luck system, or does it just increase the rate of finding certain rare items?

Cool, thanks

Also, is there any drawback to the PSU-style luck system, or does it just increase the rate of finding certain rare items?

Yes/no.

The rate specifically is not increased in comparison to classic. You will have 100% in solo PSO2, but down to 54% DAR in a 4p party PSO2. But you all get drops and a chance at the goodies, plus with HBR / weekly MSR / events we're always getting those boosts back easily and higher. Not a single person plays in classic after a certain point (newbies do at first due to being set default). Classic will only cause no-one to play in your games.

Not what he means, he's talking about the rare rate increase from luck.

There are no drawbacks to the PSU luck system, it's a flat bonus to the rare drop rate.

Can this game run both ENB and ReShade together? A few games out there seem to be able to.

Last edited:
I'm playing mostly duo with a Ramar friend. What is the best class for me to play in this duo so that we can most efficiently 2 man as much content as possible?

Additionally, when using a controller you can hold the button for your second page and then press up to get a short menu for weapon swaps. How do I access this menu with the keyboard?

I'm playing mostly duo with a Ramar friend. What is the best class for me to play in this duo so that we can most efficiently 2 man as much content as possible?

Additionally, when using a controller you can hold the button for your second page and then press up to get a short menu for weapon swaps. How do I access this menu with the keyboard?

I would say hucast.

Because he has the atp/traps you do not. Freeze traps will reduce enemy EVP a significant as amount to benefit you both. As his atp is insanity in a ball of more insanity. Then you can buff+Resta Anti etc (Tech support), use Ranger weps, abuse specials such as demons.

RAmar/hucast make a very good duo. One of the best ingame duos.

The weapon shortcut on KB is ctrl+end then left right.

best quest for ep2 lilies?

Ma2: Lilly route, is fast, easy and has tons.
LSG: Has a large amount in alpha and beta, easy hunt to solo/2p and has variety of other enemies like hildes.
Dololom Research: Not the best to specially hunt but with the vast enemies and lillies in Temple at the end, I almost always see flowens. It's fun quest so can be done for breaks during the hunt.
Villainous Rift 1: I've not personally played yet however the banners speak for themselves and many mention it's Lilly count.

I personally prefer LSG, for ease and time.

How much DFP do I need to evade everything on episode 4 multi-mode normal difficulty?

I know I asked this before, but....

What's the difference between srank jcutter and srank slicer? Jcutter has more atp and thats it?

Same range, same number of targets, same everything else?

@anime

Its 10 more ATP Base (35 with grind)

That and aesthetics are only differences.

Back