PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

Heya, I've tried asking in the Linux thread about this with no success...

Whenever I add Dinput8.dll in my DLL library, the addons start working but my controller doesn't respond anymore (both a DS4 using dinput and a Logitech using xinput).

Does anyone have a workaround for that ? I'm using Lutris but it's basically using Wine + Winetricks.

This is just a quick one regarding the auto resize option on some various plugins.

If the maximum height is reached, it adds a scrollbar, however this scrollbar cuts off part of the information as below (not the best example, but it has cut off whole numbers before too):

There's a few people who want to use auto resize but won't use it because of this issue, as they don't want obscured information when it starts scrolling.

Attachments

• 1635360451233.png
    1635360451233.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 56
This is just a quick one regarding the auto resize option on some various plugins.
If the maximum height is reached, it adds a scrollbar, however this scrollbar cuts off part of the information as below (not the best example, but it has cut off whole numbers before too):

There's a few people who want to use auto resize but won't use it because of this issue, as they don't want obscured information when it starts scrolling.
^ This, happens in a few addons, would love to see a fix!

Also~
Hoping this is possible with auto-resizing--

I have the max perimeters I want for the AIO but when I auto-resize, It shows up central, is there a way to have it on the right side? always auto-resizing outwards from the side?
psobb_t6P7JFMMTv.jpg
psobb_TQUZAXvPRb.jpg

Last edited:
I have the max perimeters I want for the AIO but when I auto-resize, It shows up central, is there a way to have it on the right side? always auto-resizing outwards from the side?
Your anchor is centre, change it to right (or bottom right) instead.

Your anchor is centre, change it to right (or bottom right) instead.

And then just tweak the + and - again, after anchoring?

Brilliant, thanks.

Now to work out the Monster reader

It lists the enemies from top to bottom, if you invert it, it still lists top to bottom (just enemies inverted), I was wondering if/how it would be possible for them to list from bottom to top?!

Hey i have question and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask it. Is there a way to make the floor reader have a feature like the chat addon, where when i go to my inventory it disappears from my screen so I can see my stats and stuff? And a toggle at the top like CHATLOG to minimize the window quickly. Its big and in the way but i like and need it where it is.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the correct section, I followed the guide on the first page but every time I try to create a room/lobby to play any episode the game crashes when I click confirm. I only have Soly's PSOBB Addon's at the moment yet if I remove the addon's the game works correctly without any issues. Anyone have any idea why the addon's are not working for me?

Not sure if this is the correct section, I followed the guide on the first page but every time I try to create a room/lobby to play any episode the game crashes when I click confirm. I only have Soly's PSOBB Addon's at the moment yet if I remove the addon's the game works correctly without any issues. Anyone have any idea why the addon's are not working for me?
I don't suppose you're using a third-party overlay, like the one provided by Steam for instance?

It sounds like you're using the wrong version of the plugin. There were a number of changes to the base plugin 2+ years ago for performance, some new functionality, and various other bug fixes.

Grab bbmod.zip from here https://github.com/Solybum/psobbaddonplugin/releases/latest and extract it to your EphineaPSO folder to overwrite dinput8.dll, dinput8.pdb, and it should replace some addons in the addons folder.

And then see if you still have the issue.

But also, what guide are you talking about? All guides and links to the base plugin should be pointing to the correct location now. Nearly all of the popular addons depend on functionality in that version of the plugin and they just won't work if you try with the older plugin.

It sounds like you're using the wrong version of the plugin. There were a number of changes to the base plugin 2+ years ago for performance, some new functionality, and various other bug fixes.

Grab bbmod.zip from here https://github.com/Solybum/psobbaddonplugin/releases/latest and extract it to your EphineaPSO folder to overwrite dinput8.dll, dinput8.pdb, and it should replace some addons in the addons folder.

And then see if you still have the issue.

But also, what guide are you talking about? All guides and links to the base plugin should be pointing to the correct location now. Nearly all of the popular addons depend on functionality in that version of the plugin and they just won't work if you try with the older plugin.

The first page on this thread is what I was talking about. That is also the exact same zip I've been trying to get to work with no luck.

Edit, Got the addon menu working without my game crashing when making a lobby, Problem is that the zip doesn't have any addon's in it except a theme editor, and when I try to use https://github.com/Solybum/PSOBBMod-Addons/ addon's (1 by 1) the game just crashes as it was doing earlier, so kinda defeats the purpose.

Last edited:
The first page on this thread is what I was talking about. That is also the exact same zip I've been trying to get to work with no luck.
The first page links to that repository. That repository is a fork of the original one, so in case you were linked to the older version of the base plugin, you would see that you're downloading 'another' bbmod.zip but it's a different version of the base plugin.

Can you try starting from scratch with that bbmod.zip? Delete existing addons folder and dinput8 files. Then extract bbmod.zip. See if your game works to getting inside a party. Then try again after adding Soly's addons.

The first page links to that repository. That repository is a fork of the original one, so in case you were linked to the older version of the base plugin, you would see that you're downloading 'another' bbmod.zip but it's a different version of the base plugin.

Can you try starting from scratch with that bbmod.zip? Delete existing addons folder and dinput8 files. Then extract bbmod.zip. See if your game works to getting inside a party. Then try again after adding Soly's addons.

Both links are the same version, links to the exact same page. don't worry about it I will just carry on playing old school without addon's

Hey I made it so the floor reader disappears when you go into a menu and when it cant be used. Just like the aio and others. Someone on discord asked about it and ive seen several others wanting that feature. I can share it you guys want so others can use. Up tp you if not no worries.

Hey I made it so the floor reader disappears when you go into a menu and when it cant be used. Just like the aio and others. Someone on discord asked about it and ive seen several others wanting that feature. I can share it you guys want so others can use. Up tp you if not no worries.
I think it would be helpful to share that info for sure!

I just installed it and it looks like this... any ideas? Also: my mouse cursor disappeared

Attachments

• yikesUI.png
    yikesUI.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 7
Back