PSO addon for first person mode, it exists and I want to find it.

SpikeEscape

Guildcard
Hello all, been playing this game on and off for something around 12 years, I was going through the PSO subreddit and found this post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO/comments/9lu6dd/pso_4k_screenshots/

In this he includes a photo at the end of using a handgun in first person similar to in PSO2.
I've commented and asked him what he is using to do it but unfortunately have't gotten a reply yet.
He did mention that it apparently already supports VR which was the main reason I wanted to find it in the first place.

Anyone happen to know what this is and where to find it?

I doubt there is an addon for that... and pretty sure that won't work, such thing would require memory editing.

driveclub_000
2 points · 27 days ago · edited 27 days ago
Oh ! wow ! I'm surprised that you didn't see it.

I though from all the people out there you would be the one to actually see the difference, especially since we took PSOv2 as origin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is not PSOv2, nor any real pso client, but a remaster ( the most recent version ), and those screenshots was a way to see if people could tell the difference between the real game and the remaster ( guess, we are accurate ).

Obliviously there is more to come, but this remaster allow us to have many new features, like VR, 4K ( even 8K+ ) and modding, like this Sonic Adventure map with PSO.

If you read the reddit posts it says this is not PSO, but a remaster in another engine, so no addons.

Last edited:
Back