Proposed New Drop Charts

I never understood Dual Bird never being given a chance for %s.
Master raven drop?
Not last swan but MR.
I don't really care cause I wouldn't use it anyways but it'd be cool to see.

Hit/%s would make Dual Bird REALLY good for solo RAcast. Soloing on RAcast/Caseal/hucaseal isn't the nicest rn tho so I don't think it'd be imbalanced.
muh vanilla tho

I'd rather leave that alone, since as I've said before, we're not going to add anything "new" like that balance wise.

So no MR/LS drops, or any weapon that doesn't currently drop.

shichishito is a Mopup reward I've been told.
Is that so? If that's the case, I'm fine with examples like that where even if they don't drop anywhere, they can be obtained via quest reward.

Just want to reaffirm though: if there are any items that have no means of being obtained, enemy drop or quest, let's get em in drop rotation now.

I think keeping some items out of year-round rotation is fine as long as they're "fun items" or aesthetic though, but anything legitimately practical should always be available in my opinion.

I should probably mention it here because I forgot:

Kunai. MA4 reward from SEGA JP. Currently not obtainable in any way.

Cards, unreduced Arrest, will be able to drop with hit in these new tables. Are people okay with that or should I get rid of it?

Last edited:
Just realized something I've been meaning to bring up:

Why don't we take this opportunity to inject 'missing' items into the EP2 drop table? Perfect example of this is the Shichishito. That Katana was on the EP4 table before it was revised and is now unobtainable. I'm sure there are a number of other items that are currently unobtainable, so why not put em in EP2?

How do you even get a mop up reward? I didn't even notice this item was gone lol.

I think keeping some items out of year-round rotation is fine as long as they're "fun items" or aesthetic though, but anything legitimately practical should always be available in my opinion.

You mean like Liberta Kit? ;)

PoD is coming back.

Bunch of stuff, might be a bit too radical, but mostly trying to make SS/CCA more attractive here (and also Pinkal).

We've decided for DLS to come out of Episode 4 and go into Spaceship on Delsaber/Baranz.

- Pinkal Zol Gibbon drop changed to Diska of Braveman (1/183)
- Pinkal Ul Gibbon drop changed to Lame d'Argent (1/2500 (?))
- Oran El Rappy drop changed to DB's Sword 3070 (1/315)
- Oran Delsaber drop changed to Daylight Scar (1/1260)
- Skyly Baranz drop changed to Daylight Scar (1/1024)
- Yellowboze Baranz drop changed to Daylight Scar (1/1024)
- Bluefull Gulgus-gue drop changed to Imperial Pick (1/1050)
- Pinkal Gilchich drop changed to Swordsman Lore (1/3000 (?))
- Greenill Sinow Berrill drop changed to Dress Plate (1/2048)
- Purplenum Sinow Berrill drop changed to Dress Plate (1/2048)
- Oran Sinow Berrill drop changed to Wedding Dress (1/787)
- Whitill Sinow Berrill drop changed to Wedding Dress (1/787)
- Greenill Ul Gibbon drop changed to Anti-Light Ring (1/1050)
- Oran Zol Gibbon drop changed to Anti-Light Ring (1/1050)

- Daylight Scar drops from E4 have been removed, will think about what to replace with.

Let us know what you think. We've also decided not to drop ADR, you will need to do TE or Event for that, however Dress Plate will be obtainable at a rather tough rate in CCA.

Bunch of stuff, might be a bit too radical, but mostly trying to make SS/CCA more attractive here (and also Pinkal).

We've decided for DLS to come out of Episode 4 and go into Spaceship on Delsaber/Baranz.

Let us know what you think. We've also decided not to drop ADR, you will need to do TE or Event for that, however Dress Plate will be obtainable at a rather tough rate in CCA.
Looks good to me. Can't please everyone and imo ep4 is still significantly better. Finally pinkal getting some love.

It's hard to judge when I don't remember what the previous drops were =x.

(eg: you "removed" daylight scar from ep4, but I don't know what enemies it actually got removed from)

Guess I'll just have to trust.

I have a request (not sure if it's appropriate for this thread): can you add an NPC to the beginning of the quest (if there isn't already) that tells you if you've already obtained ADR on that character or not? Would kinda suck to finally get a party together and do a full perfect run and "oops I already got it on this one."

(Also has anyone thrown up a guide yet? One of the reasons I never play the quest is cuz I don't remember the total enemy count so "why bother")

(Also has anyone thrown up a guide yet? One of the reasons I never play the quest is cuz I don't remember the total enemy count so "why bother")

I would like to do full TE but yeah ive heard if you dont know what you're doing it can be tricky. Since adr is staying put I'd like to learn it- a guide would be ideal x)

@falkenjeff Matt is gonna write a guide, or so he said. I'll just have to prod him to make him remember. Also, to add to this post I'm not a fan of the complete removal of DLS from ep4.

Last edited:
@Matt:
- Pinkal Ul Gibbon drop changed to Lame d'Argent (1/2500 (?))

Wondering if this is either typographical or just a loose proposal, regardless: this is OP. Ul Gibbons would be way easier to hunt in large enough quantities to trump the Skyly Dorphon. Just wanted to point this out. Not against the drop, just the rate.

Pinkal Lame feels weird to me, although that might just be me not used to Pinkal not being all FOish stuff.

I thought you would move CR rather than DLS to SS which I thought was more fitting. I'm not sure which is the better idea.

There's a couple hunts which I would like to bring up for discussion:
  1. Greenill Milla. The concern is VR1 gives coins as well, and doesn't require making Whitill for Milla. On the other hand Whitill's hunt, depending on quest chosen, may get FS. I've yet to test the lengths of the hunts, if White's Milla is a lot faster, then there should be no problem.
  2. Whitill PW4. This seems to me the best choice for V502 hunt now, and interestingly, drops Lavis. The question is would letting the best ID/hunt for V502 contain a (half-)uber drop have any consequences. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I haven't come to a conclusion. Do keep in mind the rarity of Gibbles Lavis. Also if you noticed the MKB drop, keep in mind there's very few Merikles in PW4, the best Ill Gill quest I know of.
  3. I kind of think Yellowboze's seabed should get a replacement for the Lame it lost. With Yunchang drop buffing Bluefull's seabed, the other Zanba IDs can't seem to compete. Note that Yellow took a hit when hit rate becomes flat 5%, and when custom quests features Zele count close to Zoa counts.
With so many changes now, I think we need to re-enumerate all the pros and cons of each ID now to see if they're equally powerful. If it turns out Yellowboze is good enough as is, then the point about Yellowboze seabed above can be ignored.

I agree that DLS should stay in Ep4. Then again I was never for removing the V501 or V502 units either. These are distinctly episode 4 items and it doesn't really make sense to cripple ep 4 just so people "have" to play ep 2. I thought the whole point was just making EP2 not suck less for drops? The journey for balancing is a big aggressive. Please stop the ep 4 nerfs. (That being said I like a lot of the ideas in this topic other than these!)

• Greenill Milla. The concern is VR1 gives coins as well, and doesn't require making Whitill for Milla. On the other hand Whitill's hunt, depending on quest chosen, may get FS. I've yet to test the lengths of the hunts, if White's Milla is a lot faster, then there should be no problem.

Are Belras common? Because Tollaw's are REALLY common if you pick the right quest.

29 belras in a 46 minute quest vs 53 tollaws in a 30 minute quest. (Not sure how quitting partially thru the quest affects it tho, cuz i haven't played em.)

I think it's fine.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...opzpsWlwOpW0kjFnC6Ls7fDMQo/edit#gid=646139514

EDIT: nevermind some quests are missing. I guess villanous rift is broken.

Last edited:
Back