Player Commands

Is it intentional that /help does not work in a game (but in the lobby)?

Mad said:
Is it intentional that /help does not work in a game (but in the lobby)?
It's intentional. I could have made it a banner at the top, but it's too much to read and some people don't read fast.

If I allow the window in-game, though, you can exploit using it like those people did with the same type of window when I used it for material usage display.

chrishnyc said:
What does /ping do, what is the function of it?
Gives you a general idea of your connection to the ship. ie: How much or how little lag you have.

Matt said:
Ping is the time it takes for your connection to make a roundtrip to a server and back (I missed out a bunch of important terms here that I can't remember for the life of me).

Basically, low ping = faster server response, so you have less overall lag, while more ping = slower server response, so things take longer to happen if it's controlled by the server.

I see thanks Matt! 0/

/gameid removed
/rate removed

New commands:

/partyinfo - Displays information about the current party.

/luck - Displays your current luck level. (Luck changes every day across all ships at 00:00 UTC. Right now, they're changing at 12am local time for the ship, but after the maintenance on Saturday, they will be changing at 00:00 UTC.)

Heya sir, why was /lobby removed? I loved that command! Jus curious no rush fer a reply.

Thx for pso2 drop system option! Finally I don't need to play a solo game to recieve rares :)

-IZaven

Aaah i c, I used the feature frequently n I was worried it was removed for other reasons. Thx for the speedy reply sir, much appreciated

in my opinion the /partyinfo command should be on the side rather then a banner, because banners are really slow. it's only a slight change but i think it would be better that way.

There's too much text if I put it on the side, I think. You're only limited to a certain amount of lines on the side display. I'll try it again, I think it will queue it up, maybe I'll change it to multiple sends or something.

Sodaboy said:
There's too much text if I put it on the side, I think. You're only limited to a certain amount of lines on the side display. I'll try it again, I think it will queue it up, maybe I'll change it to multiple sends or something.

While you're at it can you put the matcount on the side display again? Or give us an option of which display we want ? :?

Andy said:
While you're at it can you put the matcount on the side display again? Or give us an option of which display we want ? :?
It's never been on the side display. At first it was a window then changed to a banner.

I'll look into it.

falkenjeff said:
If there's a way to detect which map you're on, you could also POSSIBLY use that popup window on pioneer 2 as well (and use the banner when on any other map, to prevent abuse).
The ship (always) knows where you are... seems that someone was reading these forums as I was told on Ultima that people where abusing this same thing LOL.. so I thought of disabling it (dialog) for bosses but might be good to entirely disable it on rooms.

Oh no, yeah with disable I meant use a banner as Soda or something else.
Iirc the client (in the ship) doesn't have a variable for which area they are (so you would have to get their lobby and use the client index, this for my idea of no popup in bosses), so I might just use the text to the side of the screen even on lobby.

falkenjeff said:
I wanted to request something (very low priority) that I thought might be neat. If you think it's neat too (and not too much work), feel free to implement it. It seems like it might be a bit of work though, so I'm not really expecting anything =).

/drop <monster name>
It's up to soda to implement or not but I think since everything is already dumped in the charts, is not really worth it.

Would love to suggest a command to reset your mat plan. Since you love to implement features future games had! PSZero gave you an option to reset it.

Back