Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming to the west!

Wasn't parsers part of that pressure? Honestly it might be a better experience without having to deal with people like that, they'll become more chilled out about it since with Xbox and switch you're not gonna be able to run those parsers outright. At least till ppl figure out how to attach one to the windows 10 one.

No, not really. Parser is not as widespread as you might think.

The reason for that "pressure" is because of how PSO2 did time-gated content; the most important stuff were things that could only be played in a 30 minute timeframe, and naturally people wanted to try and get as many runs as possible out of them (and who can blame them?)

This is a case of blame the game, not the player.

Ooooh, I knew there was time gated content but yeah didn't think about that. That kinda does suck.

signing up for the closed beta right now :D, even though I have no xbox one..

Last edited:
i thought it was sony that people meme about being censorship city now

The lack of perversion in our users saddens me.

But, the Sony version seems more likely to get censored (if at all.) Treehouse isn't doing anything here after all....

That, and well...Nintendo's new president/leadership seems less miffed about nudity. There's been quite a few more hentai games being released in Japan for Nintendo platforms rofl. Whether or not this translates to more "eye candy" for the west remains to be seen but, they're certainly being more open minded than old Nintendo.

Dang shame about the switch version being streamed/cloud content though...even with western servers providing the content it'll still be garbage to play.

Don't know if anybody said this before in this topic, but any news if PSO2 will be in Steam?

Back