Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda have internet sometimes but unsure if I can play psobb on it, atm I have max download speeds of 12k/s so roughly 128kilobit internet. hoping to solve the problem soon. hoping i didnt get the boot from the team roster for my chars hehe. hope y'all are doing well. im in cali now btw!

if psobb can handle my slow up and download speeds i can manage to get online soon hehe

I kinda have internet sometimes but unsure if I can play psobb on it, atm I have max download speeds of 12k/s so roughly 128kilobit internet. hoping to solve the problem soon. hoping i didnt get the boot from the team roster for my chars hehe. hope y'all are doing well. im in cali now btw!
Psyber-chan! Your Mew mew has only trimmed maybe 5 ppl so far to make room....and your name wasn't one of them, so thats a good thing! Hopefully you can return to us soon! <3

ah cool, glad im still a part of the team. cant wait to get back on the game! well when im not walking round playing this cellphone game i recently dl, as soon as i get service to that phone i know im gonna be on it often hehe

FYI, your speed is more than adequate to play online. BB takes a bit more bandwidth than previous versions, but the increase isn't that dramatic compared to modern online games, and even if it were a twofold increase, you'd still be more than twice as fast as the requirements. It'll take you longer to patch than if you had broadband, but gameplay should be fine, as long as your connection has latency no worse than that of a modem.

FYI, your speed is more than adequate to play online. BB takes a bit more bandwidth than previous versions, but the increase isn't that dramatic compared to modern online games, and even if it were a twofold increase, you'd still be more than twice as fast as the requirements. It'll take you longer to patch than if you had broadband, but gameplay should be fine, as long as your connection has latency no worse than that of a modem.
Ives-samas! *POUNCIES!!!* =3

ah that is nice, cant wait to get back online hehe. as for latency it varies, sometimes get heavy lagspikes for no good reason but thats wireless sourced internet hehe. will be def heavily on at least until i get a job hehe. I also might have to take some time at times away from the game to tend to an issue that i had to unfortunately leave to fester due to unforseen circumstances. its finally getting a lot worse to where i dont have a choice but to tend to it asap

Greetings. I am R.I.P. 4/J on my main file, a Purplenum RAcast with maximum edge. I could go into the simple backstory and stuff I have in mind because... I just roll that way, but I doubt that'd really interest anyone. I also have a Whitill HUnewearl called Chrissy, because frankly I wanted to use Hunter exclusive weapons and still be stylish. Y'gotta look good when kicking ass, no? More importantly, I'm a European kiddo that experienced offline PSO on the Gamecube long after the servers closed, because I wanted a Tails Chao and thought the game was enough fun to keep playing it after I got one. Eventually I did get bored, but now that I'm playing BB I'm enjoying it to no end once more. I would like to join because of the dressing ro- because of the community. Yes, because of the community.

But to be serious I do actually like the idea of joining a group, considering it increases the odds of playing together with people and making friends significantly. I can't always promise to be on because of school, but I have good news: I'm a bad student. And if I am gone for an extended period of time, I will be sure to warn people beforehand. I hope you guys will have me, but it's fine if you won't.

Greetings. I am R.I.P. 4/J on my main file, a Purplenum RAcast with maximum edge. I could go into the simple backstory and stuff I have in mind because... I just roll that way, but I doubt that'd really interest anyone. I also have a Whitill HUnewearl called Chrissy, because frankly I wanted to use Hunter exclusive weapons and still be stylish. Y'gotta look good when kicking ass, no? More importantly, I'm a European kiddo that experienced offline PSO on the Gamecube long after the servers closed, because I wanted a Tails Chao and thought the game was enough fun to keep playing it after I got one. Eventually I did get bored, but now that I'm playing BB I'm enjoying it to no end once more. I would like to join because of the dressing ro- because of the community. Yes, because of the community.

But to be serious I do actually like the idea of joining a group, considering it increases the odds of playing together with people and making friends significantly. I can't always promise to be on because of school, but I have good news: I'm a bad student. And if I am gone for an extended period of time, I will be sure to warn people beforehand. I hope you guys will have me, but it's fine if you won't.
Find your Mew Mew to be Assimewlated! =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back