Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I was wondering if I could join this team? I've partied with a few members over the past few weeks and I'd like to play with you guys more...by the way my name in game is "elt". Message me in game if you'd like me aboard, my Guildcard number is 42006992. :)

Hey I was wondering if I could join this team? I've partied with a few members over the past few weeks and I'd like to play with you guys more...by the way my name in game is "elt". Message me in game if you'd like me aboard, my Guildcard number is 42006992. :)
elt-saaaaan! <3 mews played wiff you often to know you're moar than welcomed dear! Just need to POUNCE ya once your mew gets online! =3

Sorry for making you stay up for HOURS to Assimewlate me!!! :)
Thanks though!!!:p
Your mew mew didn't mind too much at all! Kept trying to juggle between halping nooblets AND Lobby lurking. Would pop back out to lobby and check on your room...."Unsealed Door" 3:19.....ok, he just started...mew can look for lowbies...*pops back out into lobby and peeks at your room* Unsealed Door 27:33....hmmmm, should be coming out aaaany minute now...*suddenly spots a level 03 and 15 go into a room...* M....must...r.....resist...*looks in eltomloquest room again with swishing tail....* Hmmmm...back in Mines eh? *Panic gives mew the imagination of nooblets screaming in horror in other room...then DIVES IN!*...*Pop back out and takes a look at elt-sans room* "Docs secret plan"......CRAP!!! *Wiggles her way into pillar and waits* After a while mew pops into another room to halp out...then she comes out again and looks into your room..."Soul of Steel"...GAAAAAAAH!!! In the end mew had gathered enuff discipline to WAIT and Lo' and Behold....you finally pop out! X3! WORTH IT! <3

Hi guys - I've played with a couple of you on my RAmarl Knowl over the last couple weeks and had some good experiences, so thought I might apply if you guys will have me. Just hit lvl 120 today so getting stuck into ultimate pretty good, and would like to get involved in some more groups!

Hi guys - I've played with a couple of you on my RAmarl Knowl over the last couple weeks and had some good experiences, so thought I might apply if you guys will have me. Just hit lvl 120 today so getting stuck into ultimate pretty good, and would like to get involved in some more groups!
*Puts KnOWL-san on her POUNCE on Sight list!* =3

Hey guys, sorry for my absence this past week, my girlfriend went for a minor op and we expected everything to be back to normal by Wednesday. 2 days out of action turned to 3 days and then to all week. I'll be back as usual on Monday if all goes well. Sorry about that, see you all soon

No problem. I hope all goes well with the procedures.

Looking to join the team long time player looking finally hit 200 without file corruption countless times on gc new to this server not to the game have no issue helping whatsoever comes with the game love running quests hope to finally get the uniques overall continue the positive times on the server

Hey guys, sorry for my absence this past week, my girlfriend went for a minor op and we expected everything to be back to normal by Wednesday. 2 days out of action turned to 3 days and then to all week. I'll be back as usual on Monday if all goes well. Sorry about that, see you all soon
*Looks Worried but Knows all will be well!* MISS YA Tora-chaaaan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back