Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you didn't someone already beat you to the pawwnch. :rolleyes:
Heheheh, mew likes to think she leaves her mark on ppl she's had the honor of playing with and then THEY pass on 'the Mark' and the 'pouncings' spread! <3! Reap what you Sow Dammit... Reap what you Sow! <3!

I has been pounced upon!
cat-getting-ready-to-pounce-thinkstock-161844817.jpg

Hi!! I've bee a big fan of PSO since the Dreamcast days, and I love what this server has done with it! I started playin here a few months back and am hooked. I would love to be a part of your group, if you'll have me! My in game name is Shokman, I'm a RAmar, I'm looking forward to seeing g in the game!!

Btw, I usually play late at night, 12 am to about 4 am, mountain time. Fits my work schedule, so if anyone wants to chill, kill, or whatever you feel... I'm all about it!

Hi!! I've bee a big fan of PSO since the Dreamcast days, and I love what this server has done with it! I started playin here a few months back and am hooked. I would love to be a part of your group, if you'll have me! My in game name is Shokman, I'm a RAmar, I'm looking forward to seeing g in the game!!
Shokkiiiiies! *Assimewlated!* <3!

Reactions: TLS
Hey there

Been a player on the casual side for many a years. Started on the GC. Then back later on schthack around 2013 ish. Friend of mine just brought me back to this lovely game, and im now looking for a crowd to hang out with.

In game im mostly on Zerak, my Hucast. I play frequently, typically between 6 to 10 pm pst.

Hey there

Been a player on the casual side for many a years. Started on the GC. Then back later on schthack around 2013 ish. Friend of mine just brought me back to this lovely game, and im now looking for a crowd to hang out with.

In game im mostly on Zerak, my Hucast. I play frequently, typically between 6 to 10 pm pst.
Mew mew will keep an eye out for you dear! =3

Hello!

I've been a PSO player for many years. I originally bought the game because I wanted a Tails CHAO on Sonic Adventure 2. Went through that huge saga to get the chao and ended up becoming obsessed with PSO. I played on the GameCube incessantly, though I often wished there was more to it. Then my friend introduced me to Schthack and I devoted all my spare time to it. Schthack shut down, I lost interest, then one day I remembered this incredible game, how de-stressing it was, and how it offered a sense of escapism from life.

I game all the time. Currently, I only have a RAmar level 84. I am planning on making a FOmarl, so inbetween leveling my RAmar I am currently making a MIND Mag and hunting as many Disks as I can!! It would be cool to have a team to tap F9 to and game with. It doesn't matter how many TTFs you do, it never gets old!!

Hello!

I've been a PSO player for many years. I originally bought the game because I wanted a Tails CHAO on Sonic Adventure 2. Went through that huge saga to get the chao and ended up becoming obsessed with PSO. I played on the GameCube incessantly, though I often wished there was more to it. Then my friend introduced me to Schthack and I devoted all my spare time to it. Schthack shut down, I lost interest, then one day I remembered this incredible game, how de-stressing it was, and how it offered a sense of escapism from life.

I game all the time. Currently, I only have a RAmar level 84. I am planning on making a FOmarl, so inbetween leveling my RAmar I am currently making a MIND Mag and hunting as many Disks as I can!! It would be cool to have a team to tap F9 to and game with. It doesn't matter how many TTFs you do, it never gets old!!
Lew-saaaaan! <3 Glad to see you made it to our little page! =3 Your mew will keep an eye out for you...buuuuut before she can Assimewlate you, you has to have discord so we can track and account for Active members! Sounds like a chore, but its a needed evil dear! Other than that the Team Tenets (Rules) are pretty easy to follow =3. Yes, mew is borrowing the term "Tenets" from the Dark Brotherhood Elder scrolls saga....NYA! >=3

Rawr y'all! Sorry I was gone for soooo long! It's me Scelana and I'm finally back online and ready to shake that rust off! I noticed I gots the boot which I completely understand as long as I had been gone hehe. If y'all gots the space I'd gladly join back and should hopefully be able to maintain some level of activity now that I'm finally in a stable household!

Rawr y'all! Sorry I was gone for soooo long! It's me Scelana and I'm finally back online and ready to shake that rust off! I noticed I gots the boot which I completely understand as long as I had been gone hehe. If y'all gots the space I'd gladly join back and should hopefully be able to maintain some level of activity now that I'm finally in a stable household!
SQUEEEEeeeeeee! Lana-chaaaaan! *GLOMPS and Grooms!* Of course dear! Well, as you prolly guessed...Nate Nate-taichou had finally done his PURGE of 'inactives' and just about everyone eles...and pretty much started with only a handful of players. Totally Mew's fault from when she took temporary control of PSG and pretty much bloated our ranks to capacity! BORG------->mew! XD! So long as u has an active Discord account, your mew can re-assimewlate you right away! <3 Welcome Home! =3

I'm already in the Discord server hehe, I'm Scelana#7360 on there

There will be message posted soon explaining what's going on with PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back