Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
QLLM8lX.png

About Us:

Phantasy Star General is a gaming community dedicated to gamers who play online Phantasy Star games.

Rules:
  1. All Ephinea rules must be followed. No exceptions.

2. All are welcome to join our team. However, we do not want members who seek to, or actively disobey the rules established on this server.

3. All members of the Ephinea community, the playerbase and our team included, are to be treated with respect. We like to joke around and have fun, but not at the expense of others.

4. Just be yourself. We want to create an engaging, fun, and cohesive environment.

5. Our team lobby is located in Lobby 13.

6. Save the drama for your mama. Deal with your issues in a mature manner, please.

7. Team games must use the team password. The team password can be found in #team-password channel in our Discord server.

8. You must make an effort to donate 9*+ weapons for team points whenever possible. We're not asking you to donate every 9*+ rare weapon you find. We understand that some rare weapons are helpful for leveling or selling/trading.

9. Members should be somewhat active while in the team. If our team is full and there are inactive players while other players are trying to join, then you may be removed. Especially without any notice of being on leave.

Legitimate excuses for being on leave may include vacations, business trips, military deployments, etc. PM me if you think you're going to be gone for a while and I will excuse you from being removed.

Activity checks will be done via Google Forms when the team is full or near being full and posted in our Discord server. Even if I know you are active in-game, it's just protocol. Please fill out the form if posted.

Applying for Membership:

If you would like to become a part of this team, please post on this topic with a bit of an introduction about yourself and what previous experience, if any, you have with Phantasy Star Online.

You must have a Discord account and be able to join our Discord server to be able to apply. This is for team workings and purposes.

Member Capacity:

15/100

Team Privileges:
  • Team Flag - 1000 Team Points [YES]
  • Dressing Room - 1000 Team Points [YES]
  • Member Limit 20 - 1000 Team Points [YES]
  • Member Limit 40 - 2000 Team Points [YES]
  • Member Limit 70 - 5000 Team Points [YES]
  • Member Limit 100 - 10000 Team Points [YES]
  • Team Quest: Point of Disaster - 1500 Team Points [YES]
  • Team Quest: The Robots' Reckoning - 1500 Team Points [YES]
  • Master's Commander Blade - 5000 Team Points [YES]
Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/3QB6sG8

Hi, I am interested in the group and was going to see if I could chat or hang out with some of the members before I directly apply. My History goes back to Phantasy Star 1 on the Master System, 2-4 on the Genesis, PSO ep 1 on Dreamcast the later on the Xbox, PSU and PSO2 on PC. I never played EP2 or BB before this. I am not directly applying yet, but wanted to express interest. I am in CST and typically play in the evenings on weekdays, and random times on weekends.

Hi, I am interested in the group and was going to see if I could chat or hang out with some of the members before I directly apply. My History goes back to Phantasy Star 1 on the Master System, 2-4 on the Genesis, PSO ep 1 on Dreamcast the later on the Xbox, PSU and PSO2 on PC. I never played EP2 or BB before this. I am not directly applying yet, but wanted to express interest. I am in CST and typically play in the evenings on weekdays, and random times on weekends.
Mew likes you Already! <3!

Heya!
Dragged by nostalgia, I felt it was time to return to PSO. Chose Ephinea as I could see a few of my previous run mates around.
I used to play PSOBB on the Sega servers and then for a few years on Schthack. You could already know me if you remember an awesome afro-FOnewm named "Tanuki" and a RAcast by the name of "+entropy" (among others).

I am looking for a friendly and active clan, as this has always been one of the most enjoyable things of PSO :3
You can usually find me online during weekends and on evenings for weekdays, as I work full time.
I am on the Central European Timezone.

This is what me looked like!
vdkf0g.png

Last edited:
I almost thought you were Zale from looking at the screenshot first. Where is @Zale nowadays?

Heya!
Dragged by nostalgia, I felt it was time to return to PSO. Chose Ephinea as I could see a few of my previous run mates around.
I used to play PSOBB on the Sega servers and then for a few years on Schthack. You could already know me if you remember an awesome afro-FOnewm named "Tanuki" and a RAcast by the name of "+entropy" (among others).

I am looking for a friendly and active clan, as this has always been one of the most enjoyable things of PSO :3
You can usually find me online during weekends and on evenings for weekdays, as I work full time.
I am on the Central European Timezone.

This is what me looked like!
vdkf0g.png
You will find Most if not All of SCHT had come here after the..."Crash..." So finding familiar faces and old Battle Buddies is awesome! If you has a Discord account, mew would be happy to assimilate you dear! B....but mew doesn't know what character name you are currently rockin'....? Hmmmmmph? >=3

I almost thought you were Zale from looking at the screenshot first. Where is @Zale nowadays?
Hahaha, not sure about where he is now, but I did snatch the pic from his video =)
A happy finding!

You will find Most if not All of SCHT had come here after the..."Crash..." So finding familiar faces and old Battle Buddies is awesome! If you has a Discord account, mew would be happy to assimilate you dear! B....but mew doesn't know what character name you are currently rockin'....? Hmmmmmph? >=3
I am playing a tiny RAmarl named "+phase"
Gonna hop-on in a few minutes =)

Hahaha, not sure about where he is now, but I did snatch the pic from his video =)
A happy finding!

I am playing a tiny RAmarl named "+phase"
Gonna hop-on in a few minutes =)
We're not "tiny" dear.....we're FUN SIZED Dammit! Will keep an eye out for +phase and POUNCE on sight! =3

Hello
I spoke to mew about joining. I used to play back on schtack server on both gamecube and BB. I recently started playing again missing my home of pso. With all the time I have spent I have not had a lvl 200 character. I hope I have the chance to hunt with you all.

Reactions: NDW
Hello there,

I've played GC, PSOBB official english server, PSOBB JP server for a stint, schtserv for a while, and I just got started a couple of weeks ago on Ephinea. I haven't joined a team on Ephinea yet, but Mew's here, so it's gotta be good, right?

Hello there,

I've played GC, PSOBB official english server, PSOBB JP server for a stint, schtserv for a while, and I just got started a couple of weeks ago on Ephinea. I haven't joined a team on Ephinea yet, but Mew's here, so it's gotta be good, right?
MewPlushie is a great person that's very nice, but I think a person should look at what a team as a whole can offer rather than one person.

If you agree with our team's rules and are eligible with applying for membership, you are welcome to join if interested! If you have any questions before joining, feel free to ask.

MewPlushie is a great person that's very nice, but I think a person should look at what a team as a whole can offer rather than one person.

If you agree with our team's rules and are eligible with applying for membership, you are welcome to join if interested! If you have any questions before joining, feel free to ask.
Very True Nate Nate-taichou! <3 B.....but can't your mew at least enjoy SOME star quality fan base dammit? =P =3

Of course you're right, I was just joking around :p

The PSG guys seem great, I'd like to join! I don't see why I wouldn't be eligible. On top of what I said above, I'm looking for a friendly and active clan as I get on my feet. My goals now are gearing up my HUcast - getting decent gear with a base ATP within 150 or so of the max should make me happy enough to focus on leveling up a Ranger or a Force.

Of course you're right, I was just joking around :p

The PSG guys seem great, I'd like to join! I don't see why I wouldn't be eligible. On top of what I said above, I'm looking for a friendly and active clan as I get on my feet. My goals now are gearing up my HUcast - getting decent gear with a base ATP within 150 or so of the max should make me happy enough to focus on leveling up a Ranger or a Force.

pretty sure "eligibility" amounts to two things:

a. don't be a jerk
b. possess a Discord account

so if you have Discord you should be good to go

Applying for Membership:

If you would like to become a part of this team, please post on this topic with a bit of an introduction about yourself and what previous experience, if any, you have with Phantasy Star Online.

On discord, you will see me as Schonheidt. In game, I have two characters right now, Sange and TPBomber.

Played for years offline on GameCube, but never could get BB for it. Had a 130+ RAmar, 100+ FOnewm/FOnewearl, 80+ random others. Most of this was solo play, with the occasional friend or sibling who would come play to around level 50 or 60ish.

RAmar had max Luck, near-perfect Power mag, Devil/Battle, 3x God/Ability, too many rare weapons to count/list, mainly used L&K mechguns, etc. Even lost one of my memory cards with multiple 80+ characters on it to corruption once and had to start over (for that card). Luckily, my main was on a different one.

TL;DR: I have a lot of experience with Ep 1&2, but not with BB or the online features. I realize this server has some custom changes as well, but most seem to be nice qol features. Just started on this server a few days ago, but am enjoying it and was hoping to find people to play with, because if I was going to just solo my way up the whole time, I'd just power up the GameCube. ^ ^

Applying for Membership:

On discord, you will see me as Schonheidt. In game, I have two characters right now, Sange and TPBomber.

Played for years offline on GameCube, but never could get BB for it. Had a 130+ RAmar, 100+ FOnewm/FOnewearl, 80+ random others. Most of this was solo play, with the occasional friend or sibling who would come play to around level 50 or 60ish.

RAmar had max Luck, near-perfect Power mag, Devil/Battle, 3x God/Ability, too many rare weapons to count/list, mainly used L&K mechguns, etc. Even lost one of my memory cards with multiple 80+ characters on it to corruption once and had to start over (for that card). Luckily, my main was on a different one.

TL;DR: I have a lot of experience with Ep 1&2, but not with BB or the online features. I realize this server has some custom changes as well, but most seem to be nice qol features. Just started on this server a few days ago, but am enjoying it and was hoping to find people to play with, because if I was going to just solo my way up the whole time, I'd just power up the GameCube. ^ ^
Heeeey! Mew's seen a 'Sange' quite a bit out in lobby! Haven't Pounced you yet has she? >=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back