Negating Player Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why put effort into changing equipment setups/punishing those who use DF playstyle? I don't play HU, so I don't have experience flowing, and I'm just a scrub in general so there's probably already been this suggested, or a very clear reason why the unit is the most appealing option.
Why are people thinking of it as a "punishment"? Balance isn't punishment.

You're currently free to play with DF all you want without any drawbacks, and you'll be able to do the same once the unit's added. The unit's not there to let you use DF period, it's there to let you use DF without the possibility of getting healed by a FO who's just doing what a FO does - healing. Or trolling, but that's a different story. Since we're making it possible to use DF without worrying about getting randomly healed, which isn't possible in the vanilla game, the ability is being tied to a unit slot so that it has a cost. That's balance, not "punishment". Vanilla DF has a restriction - you can be healed above its special's HP cap - and lifting that restriction should come at a cost, since it makes the weapon better.

I'm going to lock this thread because it has reached its sell by date.

Be wholesome folks, posts which are very clearly not wholesome have been and will be deleted, "orwellian censorship" be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back