Negating Player Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice idea, maybe adding (via combining a v101 and something else or a drop) a new Item, like v102 for example, where it has the benefits of v101, but with heal negate, this way everyone can use it

Nice idea, maybe adding (via combining a v101 and something else or a drop) a new Item, like v102 for example, where it has the benefits of v101, but with heal negate, this way everyone can use it

If they were gonna do that then smartlink makes more sense, since DF is a ranged attack anyway so you will 100% be using it.

Want a lot, can't have everything
Can't have everything
Want a lot, can't have everything
But I want everything

I was saving up 30 HP/Revivals to sell to the shop at once before the staff literally ruined the game and made it impossible to sell them. John Sega wouldn't have stood for this shit, he's probably rolling over in his grave right now.

Would this negate the healing abilities of hucasts natural regen? That's annoying when using DF

No, just healing from other players. You'll have to deal with that yourself; there's not going to be a method to block that other than the current ones (moving, lobby actions, etc).

inb4 this becomes the norm among a small subset of players:

DF User: "Please don't heal me, I don't have the unit and/or don't have an available unit slot for it"
Toxic Community: "FUK U GET THE UNIT" *RESTA RESTA RESTA RESTA RESTA RESTA*

Regarding this, if said unit is added to the game, what would its availability be?

I kinda wanna add, It actually has uses beyond DF too. Most people wont think about it but if you want to die using a scape or abuse a mags trigger this unit will be beneficial too. :p

I kinda wanna add, It actually has uses beyond DF too. Most people wont think about it but if you want to die using a scape or abuse a mags trigger this unit will be beneficial too. :p
Very good point. Endless trap refill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back