Monster Hunter Thread

Chono

Do you even .beats?
Since the last one was closed :mad::

Just got to High Rank in both Guild and Caravan, so let's met up some time guys? I'll post my Friend Code shit in a bit when my boss isn't look at me while I type this alkd . f

Sweet, Yeah I was at magfest this weekend so wasn't keeping up with what was going on. I'll also post my ID later. At this point i want to finish up quests i haven't completed, and get the DLC stuff.

Whats a good day for everyone to play? I think tuesdays are the only day that doesnt work for me

This would be amazing as heck if we could gather up a Hunting group and hunt together. I can always start a new character(I had previously deleted my other character after completing everything... SOLO, without any online play... :( Which still hurts) I have always wanted to still be able to experience the online play in MH4U. So yeah if we are making this into a serious thing, count me in!

This would be amazing as heck if we could gather up a Hunting group and hunt together. I can always start a new character(I had previously deleted my other character after completing everything... SOLO, without any online play... :( Which still hurts) I have always wanted to still be able to experience the online play in MH4U. So yeah if we are making this into a serious thing, count me in!

I'm definitely serious about this. Get your character ready 'casue its hunting season

Also I was thinking, how would we effectively communicate of what things need to be done for the party? Like would we have a little chat system going on here in the thread itself or would we have another chat system? Because I know a 3DS Keyboard can be a hassle lol.

we can probably use this topic to rally up. as far as playing, we can use the teamspeak server here, I also have a server that i used to use for MH also. There's options,so whatever works for everyone

i have a meetup tomorrow so i probably wont be able to get on until late, like maybe 10-11pm est. im also free this weekend if that doesn't work

Just added you Ducks. My team is hunting so maybe we can try mh later tonight or tomorrow

Work has been hectic, but been playing a lot of caravan during lunch. Just beat Seregios today. I want to hunt with all of you, but I dont live in the same dimension as ducks.

Back