Monster Hunter Thread

After I made that post I realized that 1) I only had to kill Azure Rath and 2) flash bombs and traps. Quest was easy modo. Just beat him whilst on the toilet.

Part of me wants to play sometime, despite my 3ds having a worn out circle pad and R button sometimes giving me problems. It surely would be a change of pace.

sorry for the false advertising past couple days :<
i've had a brutally shitty weekend i had otherwise hoped to spend playing at least some monster hunter
shit is settle now so here's to having a chance at some mh flavored joy

also i added audzuki n chono

Last edited:
I'm 4 ish quests away from Gathering Hall G Rank, currently in Caravan 9. I'd like to G-rank hunt with all of you once I get there and when I have time because I'm afraid of the docuhebags I'll run into.

Some guy was talking smack to me because of my armor set (I currently have around 360 def, AuXL, Negate Stun, Sharpness +1, and Artillery for some reason) and didn't want to quest with me because "you need evade +1 lol nice armor". Fuck you dude, there are people in higher ranks than me with no idea how fuckin armor skills work, so get off your high horse.

Sorry.

guy sounds like a dipshit
armor is fine

im down to play anytime today

i forgot just how fun mh really is, put it down and kinda didnt feel like playing but now im all about it

I'm 4 ish quests away from Gathering Hall G Rank, currently in Caravan 9. I'd like to G-rank hunt with all of you once I get there and when I have time because I'm afraid of the docuhebags I'll run into.

Some guy was talking smack to me because of my armor set (I currently have around 360 def, AuXL, Negate Stun, Sharpness +1, and Artillery for some reason) and didn't want to quest with me because "you need evade +1 lol nice armor". Fuck you dude, there are people in higher ranks than me with no idea how fuckin armor skills work, so get off your high horse.

Sorry.
I honestly dont mind playing lower rank stuff, i just like playing the game so i'm down to do whatever. But yeah that guy sounds like a douche

hmm forum tag is difficult
prolly just gonna have to set a time and stick with it

Last edited:
Back