Monster Hunter Thread

Chono

Do you even .beats?
Since the last one was closed :mad::

Just got to High Rank in both Guild and Caravan, so let's met up some time guys? I'll post my Friend Code shit in a bit when my boss isn't look at me while I type this alkd . f

Audzuki

JoBro
Sweet, Yeah I was at magfest this weekend so wasn't keeping up with what was going on. I'll also post my ID later. At this point i want to finish up quests i haven't completed, and get the DLC stuff.

Whats a good day for everyone to play? I think tuesdays are the only day that doesnt work for me

RoseBell69

The Empress
This would be amazing as heck if we could gather up a Hunting group and hunt together. I can always start a new character(I had previously deleted my other character after completing everything... SOLO, without any online play... :( Which still hurts) I have always wanted to still be able to experience the online play in MH4U. So yeah if we are making this into a serious thing, count me in!

Audzuki

JoBro
This would be amazing as heck if we could gather up a Hunting group and hunt together. I can always start a new character(I had previously deleted my other character after completing everything... SOLO, without any online play... :( Which still hurts) I have always wanted to still be able to experience the online play in MH4U. So yeah if we are making this into a serious thing, count me in!

I'm definitely serious about this. Get your character ready 'casue its hunting season

RoseBell69

The Empress
Also I was thinking, how would we effectively communicate of what things need to be done for the party? Like would we have a little chat system going on here in the thread itself or would we have another chat system? Because I know a 3DS Keyboard can be a hassle lol.

Audzuki

JoBro
we can probably use this topic to rally up. as far as playing, we can use the teamspeak server here, I also have a server that i used to use for MH also. There's options,so whatever works for everyone

Audzuki

JoBro
i have a meetup tomorrow so i probably wont be able to get on until late, like maybe 10-11pm est. im also free this weekend if that doesn't work

Chono

Do you even .beats?
Work has been hectic, but been playing a lot of caravan during lunch. Just beat Seregios today. I want to hunt with all of you, but I dont live in the same dimension as ducks.