Hello Ephineans,

I'm Craig and I sell mags.

If you're interested in purchasing a mag the best way to reach me is on DISCORD. I will only be checking the forums periodically.

Discounts are available when purchasing more than one mag.

The mag shop is currently CLOSED. Thank you so much for your interest. Have a great day!

Discord: craaaaaaaaaaaaig
Note: There are 12 a's

私は翻訳機を使ってコミュニケーションができる。

I'm not going to be doing custom orders but if you're interested in some Ephinea history you can check out my Custom Mag Shop here. (it's inactive and probably won't be updated anytime soon) I might do a custom order if you ask nicely and I'm bored enough :D

==============================================================================================

Accepting Badges & Photon Drops
Golds 1:1

Silvers 10:1
PDs

DIY Unfinished Mags* 2-3pd
*cheaper. level 50 or level 99(I have a few other random mags available just ask) most of the hard work is already done. For these mags, I can help you out if you're unsure about how to finish them. I'm happy to give you a feeding plan and/or evolve it into its final form for you so you don't have to worry about messing it up.
Level 50 Garuda (M+Y, E, P) (5/10/35/0) - 2pd
This mag can be leveled into any of the Ranger class min/max builds and is USUALLY used to create a level 50 STRIKER UNIT to activate the Heaven Striker's Divine Punishment special. (Heaven Striker Coat mag cell is required for Striker Unit)
Level 99 Khaitabha (M+Y, E, P) (5/49/45/0) - 3pd
This mag can easily be transformed into practically any 4th evo mag. It can also be made into a Kama and other 3rd evos. If you are unsure how to do this I can do it for you free of charge. These are often used to create "fresh" Satos and Nidras but could also be used for many cell mags.
Level 99 Khaitabha (M+Y, E, P) (5/44/50/0) - 3pd
This mag can easily be transformed into practically any 4th evo mag. It can also be made into a Garuda and other 3rd evos. If you are unsure how to do this I can do it for you free of charge. These are often used to create "fresh" Satos and Nidras but could also be used for many cell mags.
Level 99 FOnewearl Khaitabha (M+Y, E, P) (5/36/45/13) - 3pd (sold out)
This mag is pretty much identical to the two Khaitabha's above it. The only difference is that the stats on this mag are compatible with a FOnewearl min/max build.
Level 50 MIND Kumara (M+Y, E, G) (15/0/0/35) - 3pd
This mag is simple. Give it a level 50 mag cell(Moro/Most item ticket cells/Rappy/Heart of YN-0117, etc). Then feed it monofluids or difluids until its finished. You'll end up with a pure mind mag (15/0/0/185). Can't afford a mag cell? Just feed it monofluids/difluids. It'll take much longer but you'll get the same result.

Note about DIY mags: These mags(excluding Kumara) fit any Min/Max mag plan. No matter what class you are they can be finished at level 200 with min/max stats. If you don't understand how to do this feel free to ask! :D
Basic Mags - 4-5pd*
*if you're a new player I will give you a big discount on these
POWER Diwari (M+Y, E, P) (5/145/50/0) - 5pd

MIND Nidra (M+Y, L, P) (5/0/50/145) - 4pd
MIND Nidra (M+Y, L, P) (5/0/45/150) - 4pd
Pure Mags - 6-7pd
PURE MIND Rappy (G, E, M+Y) (15/0/0/185) - 6pd
MAX MIND Mark III (No PB's) (5/0/0/195) - 7pd (sold out)

MAX DEX Mark III (No PB's) (5/0/195/0) - 7pd

PURE POWER Rappy (G, E, M+Y) (14/186/0/0) - 6pd

MAX POWER Mark III (No PB's) (5/195/0/0) - 7pd

Min/Max Mags - 7pd
HUcast (Nidra) (M+Y, E, P) (5/133/62/0) - 7pd
HUnewearl (Nidra) (M+Y, E, P) (5/95/100/0) - 7pd
HUcasael (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/131/64/0) - 7pd
HUmar (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/147/48/0) - 7pd

RAmarl (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/149/46/0) - 7pd
RAcast (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/148/47/0) - 7pd

FOmar (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/117/46/32) - 7pd
FOmarl (Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/68/48/79) - 7pd
FOnewm (ep. 1)(Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/88/61/46) - 7pd
FOnewm (ep. 2)(Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/93/101/1) - 7pd
FOnewearl
(Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/36/62/97) - 7pd

Min/Max Kamas - 10pd (sold out)
RAmar (Kama) (M+Y, E, P) (5/160/35/0) - 10pd (sold out)
RAmarl (Kama) (M+Y, E, P) (5/149/46/0) - 10pd (sold out)
RAcast (Kama) (M+Y, E, P) (5/148/47/0) - 10pd (sold out)
RAcasael (Kama) (M+Y, E, P) (5/152/43/0) - 10pd (sold out)

Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Hello, my friend messed up their power Rati. They made it black instead of pink. Would you happen to have a pink power mag i could buy that is close to LVL 100 for them or is lvl 100? I'm not super familiar with mag color variation as it never bothered me much, so if there is another I can buy that will work I will do that too. I'm newer so I only have around 4 photon drops. Not trying to waste your time here so just lmk if thats not enough,

sorry I just read to contact you on discord, I will do that

Last edited:
Hello Ephineans,

I'm Craig and I sell mags.

If you're interested in purchasing a mag the best way to reach me is on DISCORD. I will only be checking the forums periodically.

Discounts are available when purchasing more than one mag.

私は翻訳機を使ってコミュニケーションができる。

I'm not going to be doing custom orders but if you're interested in some Ephinea history you can check out my Custom Mag Shop here. (it's inactive and probably won't be updated anytime soon) I might do a custom order if you ask nicely and I'm bored enough :D

==============================================================================================

Accepting Badges & Photon Drops
Golds 1:1

Silvers 10:1
PDs

DIY Unfinished Mags* 2-3pd
*cheaper. level 50 or level 99(I have a few other random mags available just ask) most of the hard work is already done. For these mags, I can help you out if you're unsure about how to finish them. I'm happy to give you a feeding plan and/or evolve it into its final form for you so you don't have to worry about messing it up.

Basic Mags - 4-5pd*
*if you're a new player I will give you a big discount on these

Pure Mags - 6-7pd

Min/Max Mags - 7pd

Min/Max Kamas - 10pd (sold out)

Happy Hunting!
If your still selling, I'll take HUcasael (Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/131/64/0) - 7pd and FOnewm (ep. 1)(Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/88/61/46) - 7pd

Back