Looks like I've made the right choice this time...

Archvile

Likely to own a Sato for every characters created
Guildcard
Hello all!

Name's Archvile, I used to play on SCHT from 2008 till late 2011/early 2012, perhaps some of you might remember me if you played around that time. Tried again last year and well..it didn't feel the same so I abandoned within like, 3 days. After discussing about PSO with a friend, tonight, I've decided to reinstall the game but this time making the jump to Ephinea, hence the title's name.

Gotta say I'm surprised with the amount of players I've seen upon installing the game, I believed it peaked at 85-90 players, which is crazy to see in 2018. Already socialized with some folks, even been offered some help leveling, out of the blue, so I'm already at 20, it already feel like home despite being a stranger in a new, yet familiar, land. Starting 100% from scratch sure is something though, will take me quite a while to get back to where I was, if ever but we'll see.

Very impressed with all the new, cool, features this server provide. Some of it I didn't even think was possible! Anyway if you see me in a lobby feel free to say hi, character's name in my signature. Hopefully I get to fraternize with a lot of you folks!

Cheers!

Oh hey Shanoa! It’s me Tsun~ Glad you’re feeling at home. As I said last night you can message me any time you wanna play. I’m usually pretty active at night.

Also cute profile pic.

Hey man, welcome to ephinea :)

Always good to see an old face.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Edit: Archville.....hmmmm, I think we've played before. Do you remember me?
I had a several characters, but everyone knew me as Tweek.

Last edited:
Hello all!

Name's Archvile, I used to play on SCHT from 2008 till late 2011/early 2012, perhaps some of you might remember me if you played around that time. Tried again last year and well..it didn't feel the same so I abandoned within like, 3 days. After discussing about PSO with a friend, tonight, I've decided to reinstall the game but this time making the jump to Ephinea, hence the title's name.

Gotta say I'm surprised with the amount of players I've seen upon installing the game, I believed it peaked at 85-90 players, which is crazy to see in 2018. Already socialized with some folks, even been offered some help leveling, out of the blue, so I'm already at 20, it already feel like home despite being a stranger in a new, yet familiar, land. Starting 100% from scratch sure is something though, will take me quite a while to get back to where I was, if ever but we'll see.

Very impressed with all the new, cool, features this server provide. Some of it I didn't even think was possible! Anyway if you see me in a lobby feel free to say hi, character's name in my signature. Hopefully I get to fraternize with a lot of you folks!

Cheers!
SQUEEEEeeeeeeeee!!!! Archvile-kuuuuun~! *GLOMPS and Grooms!!* Yup...as your mew had explained last night after pouncing you....After that whole SCHT 'incident', we Did Not Go quietly into the night...We came Here! And we haven't been Happier! Wonderful to see you playing again dear! And yes!, a lot has changed for the better! All the stuff SEGA Wanted to do....now a reality...thus the "SPRINKLES" for our vanilla mojo! <3! Hope we made a good impression on you upon logging in? We missed you, and Welcome Home! =3

Where's the dancing skeleton avatar, Archvile? :wacko:
He retired from dancing and became a trumpeteer!
Doom-trumpet-920x518.jpg

I can't believe you remembered the avatar, I knew he'd leave a mark on someone! :wacko:

SQUEEEEeeeeeeeee!!!! Archvile-kuuuuun~! *GLOMPS and Grooms!!* Yup...as your mew had explained last night after pouncing you....After that whole SCHT 'incident', we Did Not Go quietly into the night...We came Here! And we haven't been Happier! Wonderful to see you playing again dear! And yes!, a lot has changed for the better! All the stuff SEGA Wanted to do....now a reality...thus the "SPRINKLES" for our vanilla mojo! <3! Hope we made a good impression on you upon logging in? We missed you, and Welcome Home! =3
I wish I joined sooner but it's better late than never. So far yeah I've had a positive experience in the few hours I played. Already met @Kim Jong Tsun within 5 minutes of playing, by pure coincidence, while mapping my controller in a DC lobby, thanks for the help btw, Tsun!

As for everyone else who welcomed me, thank you also.

EDIT: @Ade Oh damn, I haven't seen YOU in forever. :D

Doom-trumpet-920x518.jpg

I can't believe you remembered the avatar, I knew he'd leave a mark on someone! :wacko:

I wish I joined sooner but it's better late than never. So far yeah I've had a positive experience in the few hours I played. Already met @Kim Jong Tsun within 5 minutes of playing, by pure coincidence, while mapping my controller in a DC lobby, thanks for the help btw, Tsun!

Unfortunately it'll be a few more days. I'm traveling for work :(

Doom-trumpet-920x518.jpg

Seeeeee??? Feeling AT HOME already huh? <3

Oh damn it's Archvile. Surprised to see you back on PSO. Welcome back I suppose. :wacko: This is Zynetic if you remember me.

Back