Looks like I've made the right choice this time...

i remember you, albeit vaguely since long time ago etc. nice to see another old scht player around!
I do remember a Shadow...although I wonder if you're the same person...PSOGC perhaps? I was playing that on SCHT before transitioning to BB.

S'good to be back though!

I don't remember seeing your character on scht, I was on scht from 2010 til about the time it went down. Either way glad you're enjoying your stay here at Ephinea, there's alot of people who play here even when there's not a major event going on.

I don't remember seeing your character on scht, I was on scht from 2010 til about the time it went down. Either way glad you're enjoying your stay here at Ephinea, there's alot of people who play here even when there's not a major event going on.
2010 was the time I mainly hung with a clique in some unspecified lobby so that doesn't surprise me! So far I like the community, you lot are friendly. <3

Thank you for the warm welcome.

He retired from dancing and became a trumpeteer!
Doom-trumpet-920x518.jpg

I can't believe you remembered the avatar, I knew he'd leave a mark on someone! :wacko:

The doot intensifies...!

Good to see you around. Just did my monthly check in on the site. Glad to see you're still alive and kicking.

Back