Jukebox song requests

Conversely, I thought all of the Neudaiz music was stock and boring.

But to be fair, most of the PSU soundtrack was pretty bad in my opinion. There were a few that were good, but even then they were hardly memorable. It wasn't until PSP2 that they started delivering consistently good tracks.

Conversely, I thought all of the Neudaiz music was stock and boring.

But to be fair, most of the PSU soundtrack was pretty bad in my opinion. There were a few that were good, but even then they were hardly memorable. It wasn't until PSP2 that they started delivering consistently good tracks.

Which song from Moatoob are you referring XII? I do like the one that plays in Valley of Carnage. The guitar sections are nice but the rest was meh. PSP2 sound track was mostly out weighted by remakes that ruined some songs. Contamination: Darkness for example they made some cords more audible. The same story with Frat train ost just making the guys voice more audible. I hate how they ruined Contamination: darkness but improved Frat Train. Living universe felt more like another version of Save our universe; PSP2: infinity opening was better to be honest. A surprise was that ep2 Jungle ost was in PSP2 and probably psp2: infinity. I am happy they left that song alone. Thank you sega! Please don't destroy another song

The only three songs in psp2 that I liked were the victory fanfare, the final boss first phase ost and Clad 6 (town theme). Sega should of tried a little harder. They are lazy-its all about the monies! =/

Last edited:
Is it time for another update? How about adding all of the OST for this game and possibly for E3 as well? The list lacks many of these.

What I'd really like to see added are the PSO premium songs though:

heard this one while playing pso ep3
i think its a cool song and wouldnt mind it being added since its pso related

I don't remember the Episode 3 main song being in the server. If it's not, WHY?! It seems like a given!

I was coming to this thread to request this exact song. I also really like the Ohtoku City theme (>link here<), but Galenigare Mine is my favorite PSU song.

On a somewhat related note (or rather 3 musical notes), I was listening to Ihsahn and a guitar riff/tone in a song called "Hiber" sounded similar to one in the Fire Contamination theme in PSU to me.

Check out the guitar riff at 0:44

Now compare to 1:12 here
The similarities end there pretty much but I found it topical. I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: XII
Back