Jukebox song requests

do these get turned into those disk items too? cuz I need to fight a boss battle with rules of nature.

I would love to play with this song playing <333 I love this song from undertale.

Reactions: NDW
Not a song request so much as it is a volume raise request, Space harrier arrange is kinda quiet during games. Raise just a smidgen if you could please?

Wouldn't mind seeing some of PSU's seasonals, i.e.

Very good for lobby music.

Also we should add Save This World so that I can spam it in lobby and piss everyone off!! (I actually thing that song isn't that bad though...)

Last edited:
Not a song request so much as it is a volume raise request, Space harrier arrange is kinda quiet during games. Raise just a smidgen if you could please?

Rhythm and Balance might need a little volume raise, too.

I'll probably be updating the jukebox again soon with some new stuff... Either on Wednesday or Saturday, I SUPPOSE.

Will also be sure to not pick anything listed in this thread!!! (j/p, of course)

Matt likes psu sound track? Spread the hype Matt! I wish Team Clementine good luck as they work together to revive PSU! #Pleasesaveouruniverse! 0/

Personally I enjoy the Halloween or cherry blossom osts but I also like the Beast and Newman holidays.

Some of these may have already been requested, I didn't go through every single post.

'King of Terrors' from PSIV
'Rise or Fall' from PSII
'Baya Malay' from PSI
'Laughter' from PSIV
'Town' from PSIII
'Meet them Head on!' from PSIV
'Behind the Circuit' from PSIV
'Organic Beat' from PSIV
'Advanced' from PSII
'Dungeon Medley' from Phantasy Star Sound Collection 1 Arrangement Album

Basically all of classic Phantasy Star, maybe have them as Disks too so we can pop 'Ooze' (PSIV) (PSO2) during battle with Olga Flow or something.

This is sort-of a cross-post from another thread before another user helpfully linked me to this one.

all of these, i ended up swapping a lot of the old music with these lol.

Some of these may have already been requested, I didn't go through every single post.

'King of Terrors' from PSIV
'Rise or Fall' from PSII
'Baya Malay' from PSI
'Laughter' from PSIV
'Town' from PSIII
'Meet them Head on!' from PSIV
'Behind the Circuit' from PSIV
'Organic Beat' from PSIV
'Advanced' from PSII
'Dungeon Medley' from Phantasy Star Sound Collection 1 Arrangement Album

Basically all of classic Phantasy Star, maybe have them as Disks too so we can pop 'Ooze' (PSIV) (PSO2) during battle with Olga Flow or something.

This is sort-of a cross-post from another thread before another user helpfully linked me to this one.

Back