Infinite /modname (more or less)

Would you like to change the name of one or several characters of yours?

• Yes I do.

Votes: 77 64.2%
  • Not now, but I might in the future.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • No.

Votes: 18 15.0%

• Total voters
i wish you could delete chars tbh, i feel like i'd do better if i had just one char to focus on again

i wish you could delete chars tbh, i feel like i'd do better if i had just one char to focus on again

I know you can't literally delete characters, but you can remake them or ignore them... Isn't that good enough?

I would really really like to be able to change name. Even if it's once past the given lv 20 mark, I named one of my characters my gf's name and now we have split up, hate that it keeps reminding me of her.

I endorse this as well. Maybe allowing even one permanent name change for a character would be a good idea. Perhaps lock it behind a level cap like 150 so people really have to think about it.

It probably says a lot that the top three threads in this forum currently are some mutation of this suggestion. (barring the 200 banner thread)

I still feel like having 3/6-months wait period for a mod-name is a pretty good idea, similar to how personal name changes on some social media sites like Google+ are handled.

I realize it's not the community's decision to make, but perhaps there's some way to weave some functionality out of it? Maybe make it cost some meseta or PD/PCs or some kind of huntable item. Might make it seem like a more appealing idea.

When the 2nd anniversary event was happening you could change your section ID multiple times. My abstract thinking habbit was like, ohh, can I change the names of my characters as well then as this is mostly linked to one another... changed my RAmar's name into koopa (from Ralphy) without even a capital letter! I did not think it would work but it did :S, I was just testing my assumption. Now, however I am a bit sour because I cannot change the name anymore (you could do only it once per char). I'd love to change the names of my chars, no doubt!

I would really really like to be able to change name. Even if it's once past the given lv 20 mark, I named one of my characters my gf's name and now we have split up, hate that it keeps reminding me of her.
OWIES! ='(

It probably says a lot that the top three threads in this forum currently are some mutation of this suggestion. (barring the 200 banner thread)

I still feel like having 3/6-months wait period for a mod-name is a pretty good idea, similar to how personal name changes on some social media sites like Google+ are handled.

I realize it's not the community's decision to make, but perhaps there's some way to weave some functionality out of it? Maybe make it cost some meseta or PD/PCs or some kind of huntable item. Might make it seem like a more appealing idea.
Melodiiiiies! *POUNCES and hugs!* You're Sten too???? Eeeeeeee! =3

When the 2nd anniversary event was happening you could change your section ID multiple times. My abstract thinking habbit was like, ohh, can I change the names of my characters as well then as this is mostly linked to one another... changed my RAmar's name into koopa (from Ralphy) without even a capital letter! I did not think it would work but it did :S, I was just testing my assumption. Now, however I am a bit sour because I cannot change the name anymore (you could do only it once per char). I'd love to change the names of my chars, no doubt!
Your mew has been meaning to ask the server Gods for just this thing too....another small window to change your id as we did back then. But with how hectic things have been on our Admin's side as of late....really feel hesitant to voice any additional changes requiring someone pulling an hour our two out of their already booked schedule just to add a whimsical window....u kno? =/ <3

Your mew has been meaning to ask the server Gods for just this thing too....another small window to change your id as we did back then. But with how hectic things have been on our Admin's side as of late....really feel hesitant to voice any additional changes requiring someone pulling an hour our two out of their already booked schedule just to add a whimsical window....u kno? =/ <3

It does not have to be anytime soon but it would be nice if... ever :)

With the vote being pretty high for the ep 1 drop chart revamp minor*. Being able to Id change again. Is there a way we can maybe ask about a name change like a one time deal like the I’d change?

UazfIXA.png

m5JPGSq.png

私は単に大文字がほしい

私にそれらを与えてください
名誉あるSODABOY様

I really like how there are so many persists on this thread when the game openly tells you that there's a /help command from the git-go. Lo and behold we have ourselves a /modname command (Complete with '< lv 20' warning).

Holy hell, isn't hindsight a bitch >:3

ALTS
Scarlet (RAmarl)
Sassy (FOnewearl)
Cinnamon (FOmarl)
Rezerabath (HUnewearl)

Spirit (FOmar)
Hekapoo (HUnewearl)
Nexus (FOnewm)
Arjinti (HUcaseal)

Deus Ex (RAmar)
Suu (RAcaseal)
Penumbrum (HUcast)
Radiation (HUcaseal)

Sass (HUmar)
Drum (RAcast)

BANKS
?Q-Mark? (HUmar)
!E-Mark! (HUmar)

Last edited:
I really like how there are so many persists on this thread when the game openly tells you that there's a /help command from the git-go. Lo and behold we have ourselves a /modname command (Complete with '< lv 20' warning).

Holy hell, isn't hindsight a bitch >:3

ALTS
Scarlet (RAmarl)
Sassy (FOnewearl)
Cinnamon (FOmarl)
Rezerabath (HUnewearl)

Spirit (FOmar)
Hekapoo (HUnewearl)
Nexus (FOnewm)
Arjinti (HUcaseal)

Deus Ex (RAmar)
Suu (RAcaseal)
Penumbrum (HUcast)
Radiation (HUcaseal)

Sass (HUmar)
Drum (RAcast)

BANKS
?Q-Mark? (HUmar)
!E-Mark! (HUmar)

We know, we just wanted to change the name anyhow.

I sincerely hope Ephinea poaches the name/ID change system from Ultima.
...And the /magtimer command.
...And the /vol command.
...And...

Back